New admin for BATTLEDAWN

Yeah but at least we still love admin Josh. We don’t love Ilona ewww.

1 Like

That was a joke nub

2 Likes
  • J as admin
  • J can remain as he is

0 voters

1 Like

#R8BoatForAdmin

1 Like

make me admin i am best

3 Likes

Short, precise… you’ve convinced me!

4 Likes

“Golden buzzer”

He gets to be a mod :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree with most points mentioned here, namely Guarav would be a great admin and aside from Simmen other admins are a complete joke that dont even follow their own rules. Ash used to be good but now just ignores complaints even with in game screenshot backing(case of conquered spammers ) and some of the temp bans for very real offences are disgusting. Joe is nice in that he listens and tries to solve problems when he is online, but sometimes can go a few a days without responding and his misleading time frames are annoying, but at least he is willing to ban when proof is shown, althou he does sometimes show heavy bias as well to red boosters and makes problems redundant when complained to him as he can just delay action till you are dead or says some stupid things (once had screenshots showing suicider plants , and planters to take ops, and his reason was they were there from tick 1 when i had screenshots of them not being there, these screenshots included other colonies and ops so no one could claim that colonies and ops were toggled. My point is even thou i was later informed that this may not be a bannable offence anymore but his argument was complete bullshit).

We do need admins that follow the rules more as in both cases it lead to new players to quitting and one of them was a okay sized red booster as well. The admins need to consider that by not following rules they are chasing away red boosters as well and making themselves more dependent on fewer heavy heavy boosters.

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever knowingly failed to take action on a conquered player spamming to assist their conqueror :S

3 Likes

Do you need to have coding qualifications for an admin position? Guessing you guys have simplified systems and its more going through reports and activating multi account ‘scans’ but I am curious.

1 Like

Only thing i’ll say here is, unless he wasn’t paying attention, the system very clearly tells us when a colony planted. So if an admin says they planted since tick 1, they did. You may not have noticed, or they may have relocated, or you may have mistook them for an AI.

3 Likes