New admin for BATTLEDAWN

When is it happening? Aside from Simmen, your admins are a joke I don’t know how you don’t see this, everyone is just complaining about your admin activity and them not abiding the game rules! 1 year ago new rules have been made, why? Cheaters are being temp banned for sharing/multi, op farming is still a thing, your whole administration is a joke.

2 Likes

You brought up an interesting question that I would like to answer here: Who deserves to be an admin?

Who is online the most? Nah… Activity is fully overrated. You can be online 24/7 and still do the wrong decisions.
Who is asking for the lowest payment? Nah… Despite that my situation right now is a bit different, I do believe that good work has to pay off. Money isn’t everything but money makes most of the people taking their work seriously. If it doesn’t pay off, they will sooner or later slack with their tasks.
So again, who deserves to be an admin?
Those with the most friends online? Those fellow people that agree with you? Those partners in crime?
Again no.
The more stupid guys that you call friends will ask you for getting tokens for free once you become an admin. The smarter ones will wait but occasionally asking for some favors. Not really obviously but hey, placing a relic a bit more near, or placing a garrison… hey, it doesn’t hurt, right?
The more “friends” you have or have had, the more difficult it will be to be an admin.

You will learn on a very hard way that they will just ask “hey how is it going?” when there is a second question of like: “Cool! But when will you release relics on E/M/F ?”
So who deserves to be an admin? Or even a product manager, a community manager or any other upper position of a game with hundreds, thousand or even millions of players (yes, we had those times!)

It will be a person that has been insulted heavily at 8am (somebody did not refresh and got a “server busy” message and wants now his 500 tokens back) and he/she will answer friendly and nice to a person at 8.15 am that most newbies are losing their first crystal and that isn’t a reason to give up.
It will be a person that is absolutely stable in his/her real life that whatever issue will happen on BD, he/she is able to shut down the PC and not letting his friends or family suffer from the problems he just tried to solve.

In my personal career, I saw 5, or even 7 persons who should totally be an admin.
I love their attitude, their personality and their will to help others. And thats why they totally not deserve to be an admin.

They are the people who keep this game alive. They are strong leaders, lovely members and dearest friends in each and every alliance and they are the fuel for a game like this.

The usual answer of: “how can I become an admin” is mostly: Be helpfully, be loyal, be fair, be strong and think outside the box and try to see both sides of every issue.
But this doesn’t reflect everything as I just tried to say.
Deserving is a lot different :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Is this A&P from skype, or John from skype that sent me one red, or are you the same person?

1 Like

Dang that was very well worded! @Ilona

2 Likes

thanks for taking the time to type that out ilona. I’ll do my best if elected

2 Likes

Trajic for President!

4 Likes

This guy is a real rain cloud. No one likes him and I am not surprised :frowning:

1 Like

And then ppl ask why the game does not improve, why its “dying”. If its not because of the small people that love this game and like a good war, BD.com would be like Galaxy just for farming dead eras.

I do agree with Muha, the actual Admins are a Joke (Simmen and Josh are the best).

Sorry, but the Admins are sleeping inside the box. Including urself.

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that you go to an Ivy League college, how did you guess that that’s the cutoff for admins? We all went to ivy league colleges.

3 Likes

But one thing will remain the same, can’t ban a booster that delivers money to the game, that was always a problem and now it’s even worse when the player base is lower. This game is done, and so am I with it! I will “argue” with you more tomorrow when I get home. I did expect a bullshit answer like this tbh. No offense.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize we could just nominate ourselves for admin now? In that case, I want to nominate myself - I have more medals than Tom so therefore I’m obviously more qualified… I’ll make sure the water fountains at schools will have coca-cola come out of them instead of water too!

7 Likes

I have no friends therefore no bias, pick me!

1 Like

Jokes aside, name me 1 player that has been around BD longer than Gaurav and that always helped and sticked with the community. I love you Ilona and always respected you, but lets not forget you were always called the most biased Admin in BD, and you talk to me about Admins picking sides, I would quote you on so many things right now, but this game and it’s administration doesn’t deserve anything, and this community deserves some respect that you guys don’t give a shit about and all you guys see is the money dripping… SHAME!!

2 Likes

why’re you so mad over a forum thread? Jesus christ… I just wanted to admin for a bit

2 Likes

I can’t say of all the admins, but Josh went to Rhode Island, which isn’t listed in 8 ivy League Unis

1 Like

It has nothing to do about you, we’re in another thing here.

1 Like

No new admins that influential because it will take away from the community. Let’s keep changing the rules as administration’s change and then even then allow admins to make their own decisions and ignore what rules are supposed to be.

I’ve long accepted that I’ll nor anyone that gives a real shit will be admin because we’ve all caused too much trouble trying to stick up for the community and game. Administration’s don’t like it when you call out bullshit and go against the employees of the company.

I don’t blame Andrei, he used his failed investment to get something tangible out of it with the purchase of Battle Dawn. However if not for the small community that besides all of the issues stick with the game, it would be long dead. Singular admins can’t be fully at fault when their bosses don’t give them guidelines to follow. If the bosses don’t even know agree on a set rules base how can there be consistency. Alex tried, God bless him, but the repeal and chase of the mighty $ really hurts this game.

3 Likes

If only that were true… Coca-cola is my favorite drink.

1 Like

I went to where? (it was UMD).

Also, i vote that admin Josh be fired. He sucks. I mean, he started havoc at tick 7. Who knows, he might even do it again if not fired soon.

3 Likes

Should replace with Admin Ryan, he won’t activate havoc until at least tick 15…

2 Likes