New achievement

Name: The Impossible Like

How to earn: Get user RobinHood to like one of your posts. That’s right, just one like. It’s harder than it sounds. Just ask Kaen.

8 Likes

Did he pay you to do it?

1 Like

Even Kaen has standards. Though I am certain he thought about it.

2 Likes

did he promise to stop sending you his kawaii trap pics of him tucking himself between his legs and wearing rainbow coloured tights?

1 Like

Why should he stop? :wink:

1 Like

How do I erase my eyes

3 Likes

because he’s clearly lost his passion for erotic photography and is basically just phoning it in these days. it’s like yeah, he’s exposing himself, but you can tell hius heart’s no longer in it. just sad really.

3 Likes

Bleach solution, ez as.

3 Likes

I feel like Robin Hood just got defeated.

One of the requirements for Trust Level 2?

Give 1 like

7 Likes

gasping for air

Ugn! That was horrifying, I couldn’t speak!

NEW SUGGESTION: REMOVE THE 1 LIKE REQUIREMENT FOR TRUST LEVEL 2 OR RIOT

Edit: wait, I can remove the like afterwards. We good.

2 Likes

whoever received the like, screenshot the notification and post it

3 Likes

Hello! Your vote has been considered and counted. Please like this post to indicate you are willing for the change to occur.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

(…)

2 Likes

New Achievement: Conquered an Admin

Self explanatory, make it give 9999 red tokens too

Edit: Added 2 more 9’s

Should actually be a thing, though. Maybe between an alliance holding 10 relics and havoc, whoever is able to defeat the admin’s army gets it.

1 Like

It will almost never happen on josh’s world then. It’s hard enough beating his relic army, can’t imagine what his personal army will be like :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

New achievement : Successful spy

How to earn : Did 10 successful spy attacks on others colony or ops in an era.

2 Likes

Espionage and then Espionage Veteran for the names i’d say, 1 successful and then 10

3 Likes

I actually like that, except instead of Espionage Veteran it can be called like double agent or secret service or something cool

Secret Service sounds good.

1 Like