Military Scan Bug

Hey guys,

I have reported this to Theo last week, but seems like I haven’t been given an update or confirmation he received my email.

The main problem is not being able to see the amount of units on colonies/OPs, etc. I can see the type, but not the total amounts. This is happening on all my worlds. This has been going on for about a week and a half. Yes, I have wasted a ton of E on this bug. I reported it probably five days ago when I realized that it wouldn’t just fix itself after a day or two.

Can I please get this fixed, or an update on what’s going on? I know BD has a horrific record in comping players for cheaters, bugs, etc. But can you imagine how much recourses I have wasted on this? Some blue tokens for this problem would be cool.

@Theo @worldadmin

3 Likes

You should’ve tagged the admins mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, it kind of looks sketchy as fuck to me.

You say it’s all your worlds for 1 1/2 weeks, can you provide more Screenshots?

3 Likes

Define what you mean by sketchy

3 Likes

Using Internet Explorer in 2019 :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

does adv. scan work?

1 Like

It does the same thing.

No total number of units, just percentages of types.

1 Like

Maybe you’re Anish Mal who was perma banned and you’ve tricked the game into letting you play again. And the game just knows something is not right :rofl:

1 Like

You are zoomed out too far. Zooming in should fix this.

4 Likes

Yup even I use internet explorer in 2019 for work related stuff, like filling out government tenders, not only internet explorer but other requirements are java version should be less than 7, windows version should be 7 or less, no support for iOS etc.

Usually we have minimum requirements but here we have maximum requirements.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like