Middle East: Duo era!

Hello All,

Apologies for the delay. It seemed every step forward was hit with another thing to do and I didn’t want to give false hope that we were almost there each time. Alex has confirmed we are on the final straight now with just 1 thing left to do.

With that said while I understand the want to redo some of the polls I would rather we stick to the current plan to lower any further changes. These were previously voted for as well and I’d rather not take my word back on making these happen as originally voted for.

However I would like to poll when players would like to kick this world off. Please feel free to select from the times below. Please keep in mind that if the event is successful theres no reason we can’t repeat it in future.

Which date (roughly) would you like the era to start?
  • Saturday 9th October
  • Tuesday 12th October
  • Saturday 16th October

0 voters

Big thank you to Alex for the work behind the scenes to make this era happen.

3 Likes

Could you include in the poll for it to run from 16th December lol , I figure a NO lol.

Guess I’ll do the round 2 then , All my friends are away atm , they were around 2 months back, sad times lol.

I honestly think vote on time change is warrented, since a lot of peoples schedules have changed over the past 2 months.

1 Like

Revote time or :fire: Riot :fire:

+1

char limit zzzzzz

I have taken your feedback into consideration and you can revote for the timing in the below poll.

Gameplay Time (Ignore dates) - Please note if time zones change this may change.
  • 2021-10-10T21:59:00Z2021-08-26T02:01:00Z
  • 2021-10-10T01:59:00Z2021-08-26T04:01:00Z
  • 2021-10-10T03:59:00Z2021-08-26T06:01:00Z
  • 2021-10-10T05:59:00Z2021-08-26T08:01:00Z
  • 2021-10-10T07:59:00Z2021-08-26T08:01:00Z
  • 2021-10-10T09:59:00Z2021-08-26T10:01:00Z
  • 2021-10-10T09:59:00Z2021-08-26T12:01:00Z
  • 2021-10-10T11:59:00Z2021-08-26T14:01:00Z

0 voters

Times are still to avoid E4.

2 Likes

Thank you for running the poll again , Let’s go E6!

Not a lot of votes on the run date lol, guess that says many aren’t around at the moment.

Maybe should consider a much further run date.

Why would you repoll something that has been decided already. The vote for the exact time was already decided and many of us have been waiting for 2 months for something that was already voted on. A one day poll that completely changes the timezone is fucking bullshit bro.

1 Like

I’m not playing this if you freaking poll again for times that have been decided already. That’s BS.

I’ve made arrangements at work planning meetings AROUND THE LIVE TIME OF THE GAME.

I’m not playing if you change the time. This is insane and flat out DISRESPECTFUL to all of those who have been waiting patiently while you figured your broken map out.

I wait 2 months and had budgeted a large amount for boosting.

Keep the time unchanged!!!

PS: YOU DIDNT EVEN GIVE A TIME ZONE FOR YOUR POLL SO HOW TF AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TIME IS WHAT?!?!

1 Like

Or DO NOT CHANGE THE TIME IT RUNS. It was already decided 2 months ago.

1 Like

No this is bullshit. I planned my schedule in preparation for this time. If you didn’t, that’s your loss.

1 Like

Just to clarify is

the same as this?

I know it seems obvious, but just checking that’s exactly what we all voted for originally? right?

Correct, we originally voted for that time spot.

Elcent , this sucks why would we revote fir something which is already decided I freaking got all my players according to that time now u wanna change it ???

Uk this gonna effect everyone, many of us freaking scheduled there work , took leave etc for playing in peace and relax now u saying we revote it ??

And no timezone lol how can I know what time is it for me!!??

Also I strongly oppose this !

The era should have started like a month ago but we r waiting and waiting and now freaking this poll for time which is already decided !

Plz consider our words and stop this poll! And keep the same time as decided!!

1 Like

imagine 10 people play ur game and u cant even keep them happy. Thankgod i havent played an era after WINNING CE3.

1 Like

Is this the first y’all are using a poll on this forum? Every time based poll here has been set to change the times to reflect your timezone

There was no timezone for the initial poll as well, what part of the brain did you use to vote then? Use that again

4 Likes

Hello Everyone ,

I’m Nboss, technically new to the BD community , I found some friends on this E5 and they taught me how battle mechanisms and spy scenarios work

This game is surprisingly complex and I’m still learning :smiley:

I voted on the poll , work in my nights so I’d like to play it at the end of my shift , gladly there’s an option for the same time in the polls

See you around

2 Likes

U arrange what about other ? Vote are fair , why admin make if not right , just think :man_facepalming:

Hi Hannibal,

Thank you for your enthusiasm on this event. I hope it can still be to your taste and that by using polls we have created a world many will enjoy.

Sorry for repolling the times but I believe this was appropriate to do. Its important to ensure that we are still making the event appropriate for as many as possible. It would be a shame if we kept the original time and then no one played simply because we didn’t poll to find out (I can see this is not the case and am happy to see so many want to keep the original time)

Please note that I’ve made the times show the time relevant to your time zone. However this may change if your country changes from summer daylight saving to winter.

2 Likes

Please note that if you are relying on that time and planned that with your team to make sure they all vote.

2 Likes