Mars 2 - Era 129

Hellow!
Since nobody has made a forum topic about it I made one, there are currently 3 main major teams in the era and it looks interesting.
CoY, WSS and CEO.
here is the map rn at tick 289

7 Likes

War broke between CoY and CEO, things are getting out of hand for CEO as CoY pushed hard and have almost kicked them entirely from the middle island while invading the west

5 Likes

shit doesn’t look very good for CEO, they’ve lost a lot of land not showing any resistence during the first 20 ticks of the war, but they seem to have started striking back (even if for only a bit) and they even locked and scored a small kill on CoY’s leader

(kekw imagine getting locked) this joke was made by the AFK alliance
the map right now

so far no other alliance has moved yet, we’ll keep watching closely and update this forum.
also start replying you folks ffs smh!

3 Likes

WSS joined the war on the side of CEO recently by attempting to trap my army on the way back from a colony. Since they’ve joined, the intensity of the fighting has significantly escalated.

Figured I’d come give anybody who cares an update, and dump some BRs as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yash getting farmed again :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

And this is what is commonly known as a “pro gamer move”

Sent my r4 concussive to defend against vehicle squads to help level it faster, but only sent 1 of the 2 beam squads that were meant to accompany it. Feelsbadman

1 Like

complete randoms using WSS tag :clown_face:

Yee that’s @Greeny and co.

1 Like

Was in WSS before you clown :clown_face: dont forget who invited you into it :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t know you were in the alliance when I made that first post. Still, a single player from wss and using tag? :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

smh I’m getting clapped

Screenshot_1 Screenshot_2

giphy

4 Likes

update: Unity left CoY (left bd) replaced by excel

map update as well

6 Likes

1 Like

Dead Ali… :frowning: Version 1.0

6 Likes

Here’s more BRs from the era I forgot to post, only a tad late lol rip

2 Likes