Mars 2 - Era 104

It’s time for a brand new era on Mars 2, alliance size is still at 2, since Fantasy just reset on 6.

Who’s going to snatch the win this era?

5 Likes

Tick 2

5 Likes

Wow this game has changed alot over the years why are all the worlds dead it was never like this back 5 years ago when Seth was admin during th golden eras of BD…

But also glad to see Plo is still here playing

4 Likes

Tick 146

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I guess this noob booster will go cry to some other noob booster to come and avenge him haha

i was wondering where the armor was xD

5 Likes

Any update on ranking and territory changes for m2? Or even any war brs?

4 Likes

Tick 282

4 Likes

baby kills

3 Likes

So i decided to plant myself down om m2 to actually see if it is as dead as this forum feed is. But the instant i plant i see the whole world ganging up on PLO haha classic i guess.

So for those who missed out i guess i can fill you in with what i was told by people playing on this world. War against Plo and PF BlackPanther’s team (Originally OPEN) alliances started around tick 300 when
supposedly when their NAP was meant to end. But PF decided to break early to get an early advantage.

The war consisted with the following teams:
PLO vs PF (OPEN), SG, TROL plus 3 spammers planted inside PLO’s hive FS, DAMO, LMAO making it basically 2 VS 12 players.

As PF had the advantage of this war being able to take out PLO’s network out of surprise it was surely the end of the era for PLO. We jump to the current tick 526 where the battle still goes and PLO still survives with his team mate. Surely their has to be BR’s of kills so can anyone from either of the 7 alliances at war Post some juicy BR’s.

The question now stands will PLO make it out victorious with this M2 era or will BlackPanther and his team of Spammers win the war.

~Exotrex

3 Likes

Tick 531

3 Likes

Well after a long 250 tick war Plo and his partner have manage to win the war. They trapped PF baiting them to attack their OP at 4 tick eta. When PF were at 2 ticks Plo and ROFl xD attacked PF’s origin at very late eot making PF having to decide either to continue to land on the OP where Plo would have just relocated himself to delay more units or they turn and match the ETA the squads attack their origin. On top of this plan that Plo and ROFL xD had made was very difficult to execute as they were blinded as 20 Radars and their colonies in the area were jammed making certain that PF had help which they knew…

The battle was 36 PF vs 47 PLO squads.

Credits to ROFL xD for the Battle Reports of the final battle.

It seems like Plo and ROFL xD have won a war where PF had to have spammers placed and have other 2 main alliances attack him and Plo still manages to pull out. Well played to the era

12 Likes

Gotta respect PLO, he always puts on a show and is an absolute fucker to fight. But I think despite the numbers we all kind of knew what the outcome would be. Perhaps BP and his minions might one day improve their skills a little (seems that was a pretty basic maneuver to die to) if they learned to fight without having 3x the numbers and simply relying on spammers.
Quality over quantity people (and the $$$ helps)

9 Likes

Shut up Alfie, PLO won’t give you reds for your praise

5 Likes

Shut up Yaz, I won’t give you reds cause u a meanie

6 Likes

Nooooo I’m sorryyyy :frowning:

2 Likes

Seems like Plo is going for BOAT on the M2 era how did he even get the whole world and his partner to allow this to happen lol…guess we all knew Plo was going to go for BOAT when that was going to happen was unknown till now rip

2 Likes

What’s wrong in PLO having a boat eh?

2 Likes

i predicted it the tick he planted on the duo world lol

he tried to do it on e5 a few eras back but earth, well earth it was a difficult task. plus it was a solo round so complete dominance is kinda a difficult thing to aim for.

mars due to its scale is slightly easier to dominate and theo loves to share xtals on weak relics :slight_smile:

so GG to him.

2 Likes