Mars 2 - Era 103

It’s time for a brand new era on Mars 2, alliance size is 2 people again, as with last era.

Who’s going to pull out a win this era?

5 Likes

Another gay era?
20 char

3 Likes

Woah, is that because you need 9 other people to carry you?

3 Likes

Well kind of yess,with my recent activity and schedule I don’t really have time to play full heartedly.

2 Likes

Tick 158

Era seems pretty active/interesting. If people have updates on wars or whatever pm me on skype or on forum so i can report.

Since people want me to post all BRs as well… PaPa kill on Be (The defender’s vehs and tanks were poisoned a tick before the battle…yes I said defender’s tanks)

6 Likes

Tick 183

I have been told that there is currently a coalition between Rank 1, 2, and 5 working together to win the era. It looks apparent that MM is currently warring cBa but that may be wrong.

If you have any battle reports you would like me to post or any updates on the ongoing wars please message me on skype or in-game (Indian Gays)

Another kill on Be from PaPa

5 Likes

FUN warring D
May have BR soon

1 Like

I dont think thats true, since a member of GUN is conquered by LL

2 Likes

Killing of D armies by FUN

5 Likes

Tick 293 for you freak bitches

Since the last update, LL has been completely decimated by POI. However it seems like MM and cBa are actually together instead of fighting.

Paps, Emc and Gun have all increased in rank, and are growing their territories.
idfc is also dead.

A kill on LL player LALA

3 Likes

so to updated:
itd MM,cBa,EmC,KAST,LL vs POI,GUN,DNP + 3 spammers to even the odds.

power wise MM, side got almost twice our power.
and they are also activly recruiting spammers, like if their advantage was not big enough all ready, all while crying that i got 3 people planted to help out.
(3 people have planted for them next to me now too so i would say we are even)

and a lot of ppl have dm’ed me telling me MM tried to get them to plant for them.
so they seem to be verry desperate.

i would be fine with this btw, if they didnt cry about the people that choose to help me in BC.
making this all a bit hypocritical.

shout out to LL tho, gets spy hit, runs away.
seems they didnt relalize their units was 1hp becuase they choose to back and fly back in to their own deaths xD

2 Likes

Two more brs from POI on some bots

2 Likes

Ohhh this is intersting… where do i plant??

1 Like

poi keeps on Killing MM’s followers.

MM have run away from the front lines going back with their armies to their bases watching their allies die.
fucking bots zzz

3 Likes

Tick 337

MM cBa and others seem to be putting up a pitiful defense. POI currently pushing through the center small island

3 Likes

insider info just told us mm bribed COLD and D2 to join the battle, so guess imma go kill them as well zzz

MM keeps sending in thier minions yet their armies are no where to be seen this is sad

4 Likes

And another one bites the dust

4 Likes

FUN kills D again

2 Likes

Almost killed all of this CBA noobs army while his partner left him lol

4 Likes

DNP kill on d2

08%20PM
13%20PM

3 Likes