Mars 1 Era 74 Gay's Reckoning

So Mars 1 is going to start a new era soon
Going to make a poll for alliance size since it’s never been a 10 man for so long and i’m going to play this M1.
Go get your teams and come beat me.
10 MAN

• Yes
  • NO

0 voters

2 Likes

yes babe
12 or 14 interesting too considering it was normal before

2 Likes

What has become of M1

4 Likes

Welcome to the new forums Jazz. You back to run another Flux/SGC era?

3 Likes

Nice one G :joy::ok_hand:
Charsssss

2 Likes

Dead enough for you to win again.

3 Likes

I don’t think my team besides Faker plays anymore or else I would be down.

2 Likes

idk which era this is but did OPM really lose their shit within 1 day? and barcode left them?

2 Likes

Alas that is correct, lost two armies within 7 ticks. Then the rest just gave up

1 Like

this is so stupid… what has shit come to in bd…

1 Like

Does everyone just hunt AI , boast their self accomplishment in terms of “power” and feel they’re actually good but just blow their enemy once war starts??

i thought it was just a few people but i’m seeing this everywhere…

And people kept saying bd was dead when i was playing around 3 years ago… wtf… this is an all time low

1 Like

Depends on the era, I’ve seen era’s becoming more competitive more frequently, however this M1 was not one of those.

As for the hunting AI and making themselves feel like they’re good because they have a relatively high power, the main reason for that is that they had no early wars. So yes, if you don’t have to war early, noobs are able to gather power. But a noob swinging a big stick is still a noob, just so happens that the stick now gives me some juicy xp :yum:

But as for the “all time low”, thats just not true my dude. I’ve seen era’s more dead than this one, so no I wouldn’t say its an all time low. There was still 7ish full teams planted at tick one, (around that?). With 4 of them now dead. Why not just say its a good teaching era. BDA are here teaching some freshspawns, and OPM got taught whos boss.

3 Likes

Who still plays, wheres the competition now?

2 Likes