Let us have some fun - questions

Yep great team / I have only good things to say and remember about those lads. Toys was a great leader , kev as far i remember managed the strategy department alongside Toys. Both were cool and fun to play with. Mature lads.

2 Likes

Fun times. We danced 2 eras in a row :joy:

1 Like

yeah sure. ā€œfunā€ >.>

3 Likes

1- Best player to ever play with ?
2- Best player to ever play against ?
3- Player you regret playing with ?
4- Player who you hoped to play with but never did ?
5- Player that you think deserve more recognition ?

1. GOO Crew. The whole lot of em.

2. Slybrood

3. Not a player, but always wanted to be a part of the glory that was OC. was too noob back then.

4. Kazu and Snomel

6 Likes

Naffo :heart::heart::heart: hi bro , I hope u remember me

1 Like

1. Steve CM or Dane
  2. Avi
  3. Rildor
  4. Milan
  5. Cerebral Assassin and Commander Thor
4 Likes
  1. Sasuke96/Milan/Neutron/TheGarbageMan/Sayan/trajic/Shawn/GreenBay/Adam (ikillu)/Muha/The Guardian (Adrian) and Fluffeh.
  2. Neutron/Leobratce/Psi/Muha/The Guardian and Sasuke96 (our one and only 1v1 bout on kongregate battledawn a few months before its closure. Though I seemingly had the upper hand at the start of the era, his timing, strategy and diplomacy skills were impeccable and contributed in large part to my second defeat in almost a year in 2017. My first defeat in years came in the hands of Leobratce, Psi, The Guardian and Sasuke96 in their joint effort to defeat PLO in a grueling Mars 2 era).
  3. Seth of Diehard (read my hidden posts if youā€™re curious to know the reason why)
  4. Pantera/Lobo.
  5. Fluffeh.
5 Likes

Pretty sure best means one. Maybe 2 if you cant decide?
3 at most
But so many seriously?

4 Likes

They are exceptionally good players Iā€™ve been fortunate enough to have played both with and against. Whatā€™s wrong with expressing oneā€™s due recognition?
Edit: Actually, I played an era with Pantie and Lobo. I simply wish I could do it again. Thatā€™ll be all, no more editing.

4 Likes

ahaha rildor. omg man.

2 Likes

You didnā€™t add my name I thought I was a good enemy too :frowning:

1 Like

1- Ukn0wn
2- Kane
3- Redwurm
4- Avi
5- Unkn0wn (i know some of you remember him, but i never see him mentioned in things like this)

IM ADDING A 6th ONE

6- Players who owe you an era but refuse to pay up - @AverageNoJoe (not letting this go)

2 Likes

double post but your #5 hereā€¦ arenā€™t cerebral assassin and commander thor father and son?

and wasnā€™t cerebral assassinā€™s name alex?

1 Like

t.t BD is so dead and Iā€™m so lazy~~ if CE + covid wasnā€™t a thing, I swear Iā€™d not even be around atm.

If BD2 is any worth then we can play there :3 <3

3 Likes

Yes, Buford! Iā€™m glad you remember :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. Felipe - best player in this game. Only downside is the fact that he plays so many worlds. Doesnt give me 100% of his activity
  2. Seaweed - great activity, boosting, and banter. Respectful dude that is able to see things clearly even when talking to a player he is enemies with, about the era. 2nd is Nopy - active and highly skilled. Not someone i want to come up against.
  3. Excl - Obnoxious spamming and incoherent messages, disappearing for periods of time to play League, inactivity. Bane - overhyped. Some people made it sound like hes good or that he is active. Untaggable on skype so if you want anything to happen, just hope he gets online and does things, since you sure as heck cant ping him.
  4. Alexander and Abeyant
  5. Youssef and AlexKing - fantastic and active players. But before playing with them i didnt know that. And didnt even know they existed besides casually noticing their names here and there
6 Likes

1-youssefkh
2-Jason/Wanheda
3-smokey
4-Mandark (i just wanna see his activity and game skill)
5-Drake

4 Likes
  1. Staffy (all the TLA boys), Yoz,
  2. Mandark
  3. Ppb, Joey
  4. Apollo, Milan and Senatus (been a fan of ā€œtheirsā€ forever lmao)
  5. Raven
3 Likes

Holā€™ up, Milan AND Senatus?

2 Likes

wait what ? only 2 ?

6 Likes