Leaders for draft events

I think we should get a grasp on who we would want to lead in a draft era event, vote in the comments then I’ll make a poll on with whoever got nominated in the comments.

Example:

I nominate;
Greeny

2 Likes

@Leobratce and @Psi.

3 Likes

J
Nominate me, I’ll be serious this time

I’ll do my very best to lead us into the win!

1 Like

Neutron, Alfie, Felipe, Muha, trajic/Youssef, Tabula, Seth, Bilal, Pantera, Bane, Nick

10 Likes

y am i not on there, but bane is…?

u also didn’t include the cwl leader wtf

Ofcourse me…

I think the list flew over your head and PS is banned iirc

yea that was the nice way to put it
it did go over my head XD

Felipe - OwK
Trajic - T
PS XD - CwL
Greeny - SAIL
Alfie - SGC
Neutron - ATOM
J - me! Name TBD (I’ll do my best)
Nick - Julius of the owned
BP - 242

2 Likes

No idea what this draft era is. But I’ll throw myself and BYZ into the mix.

Lets goooooooo

3 Likes

Okay sure… but what draft event?

That was my question Capo. Don’t steal my thunder!

1 Like

Capo mars 3 event :)))

Praxis, Alfie, Malicewolf, Leobratce, Burning Apollo, Ketan

And Gaurav for Admin.

2 Likes

PSI, trajic , neutron , bane , Bilal , excel, nopy, faker and Gaurav

Admin - josh :smiley:

2 Likes

Thankyou for who all suggested my name and those who didnt its ok not all of us make the best choices in life. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

it was fun leading the alliance on last draft event but i think we shouldn’t repeat leaders and if u ask me i am more in favour of having a MISSION COLONY / ADMIN as leader so they cannot kick or replace players without permission and have those admins pick 3 MINISTERS for each alliance to run it cause u will need more than 1 person to run things all the time anyways.

Make it a 3 ticker event with 1k tick limit , the faster these events end the better.

Anyways loved being a part of ORANGE alliance on the last draft event. Go Go Orange Boyz…

We should totally do a Pokemon theme this era

1. Ground/Rock type
  2. Fire/Dragon type
  3. Water/ice type
  4. Poison/Grass type…
9 Likes

I like Simmens idea on e4 a 12 ticker 2h a day, or 4h a day.

2 Likes

Another draft event? I don’t see what could possibly go wrong xD

Jk, we do seem to be learning how to run these events better as a community. Each one has been slightly less of a disaster than the previous one. (but let’s be real, the disasters are why we enjoy the events because that’s inevitable with the types of stubborn personalities in the BD community)

8 Likes

I think bane’s suggestion is interesting. Everyone has their own leadership styles but as I recall during F4, two of the other leaders literally just handed over power to their friends and the third didn’t really do much in terms of leading. A team of co leaders may be better but I guess it’s just down to the management style of the individuals

Anyway, perhaps some promising upcoming players could step up for a future draft event because just recycling through the same 5-6 names every single event era won’t cut it. Half of the folks mentioned here have now retired

9 Likes

I gonna lead one team then :joy:

2 Likes

Fuck it, why not if it’s for fun. Let’s get all the craziest possible leaders and see what happens.

Black Panther, Uchi, Horo, fuck it let’s give Casper a team too

#RageInTheCage

10 Likes