Last person who posts wins the game

Jason why are you a Steelers fan?

1 Like

Hello,

This is an automated message from Gato Games Community to let you know that your post was hidden.

https://community.gatogames.net/t/last-person-who-posts-wins-the-game/129/404

Your post was flagged as spam : the community feels it is an advertisement, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

5 Likes

This one isn’t a meme, I just thought it was pretty cool

1 Like

Oh so there is finally a timer

2 Likes

all my family lives in pittsburgh, dad and mom grew up there, and so of course growing up it was kinda inherited

1 Like

this one? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

hardest i’ve laughed in a long time tbh

3 Likes

These are people who might not have been as fortunate as us, and are doing their best to live respectable lives. Such mockery does nothing other than show that despite our education, we do not possess the values that an educated human being should possess in our society.

(Thought we were sharing copypasta?)

1 Like

whоm’st’d’ve’dist’d’n’t’st’d’ve’ll’s’d’ve’re’n’t’y’all’ll’ven’t’t’whom’st’d’y’all’ve’nt’ll’ve’y’all’oughtn’tt’shan’t’ve’there’dn’t’vet’be’st’dn’mightn’t’ven’t’st’ve’ten’y’all’st’d’n’t’ve’ll’on’t’vehe’d’whom’st’d’ve’dist’d’n’t’st’d’ve’ll’s’d’ve’re’n’t’y’all’ll’ven’t’t’whom’st’d’y’all’ve’nt’ll’ve’y’all’oughtn’tt’shan’t’ve’there’dn’t’vet’be’st’dn’mightn’t’ven’t’st’ve’ten’y’all’st’d’n’t’ve’ll’on’t’vehe’d’whom’st’d’ve’dist’d’n’t’st’d’ve’ll’s’d’ve’re’n’t’y’all’ll’ven’t’t’whom’st’d’y’all’ve’nt’ll’ve’y’all’oughtn’tt’shan’t’ve’there’dn’t’vet’be’st’dn’mightn’t’ven’t’st’ve’ten’y’all’st’d’n’t’ve’ll’on’t’vehe’d’whom’st’d’ve’dist’d’n’t’st’d’ve’ll’s’d’ve’re’n’t’y’all’ll’ven’t’t’whom’st’d’y’all’ve’nt’ll’ve’y’all’oughtn’tt’shan’t’ve’there’dn’t’vet’be’st’dn’mightn’t’ven’t’st’ve’ten’y’all’st’d’n’t’ve’ll’on’t’vehe’d’whom’st’d’ve’dist’d’n’t’st’d’ve’ll’s’d’ve’re’n’t’y’all’ll’ven’t’t’whom’st’d’y’all’ve’nt’ll’ve’y’all’oughtn’tt’shan’t’ve’there’dn’t’vet’be’st’dn’mightn’t’vеn’‌t are you talking about?

2 Likes

but, like, why???

2 Likes

Cause why not, eh?

1 Like

You didn’t grow up in Pittsburgh, you should know better than cheer on that scum.

2 Likes

3 Likes

75 76 79 80 06 09…

2 Likes

The biggest​:raised_hands::100:oversight​:telescope::mag:with Dark​:fist:t5:Willow​:deciduous_tree:is that she’s unbelievably sexy​:drooling_face::sweat_drops::eggplant:. I can’t go on a hour​:clock1:of my day​:sun_with_face:without thinking​:thought_balloon::sweat_drops:about plowing​:point_right::ok_hand::tractor:that tight​:flushed:wooden​:deciduous_tree:ass​:sweat_drops::peach:. I’d kill​:gun::scream:a man​:man: in cold​:snowflake:blood​:smiling_imp:just to spend​:pound:a minute​:stopwatch:with her crotch​:peach::tired_face:grinding against my throbbing​:sweat_drops::eggplant::sweat_drops:manhood​:sweat_drops::eggplant::sweat_drops:as she whispers​:speak_no_evil::tired_face:terribly dirty​:poop::poop:things to me in her geographically​:earth_africa::earth_americas:ambiguous​:earth_asia::world_map:accent​:ireland:.

1 Like

Petition to get support for more emojis on the forums.

2 Likes

A genuine question, under which topic do Era discussions come under, War and Diplomacy or Gameplay Discussions?

1 Like

Just post it in bux fixes

2 Likes

Not so easy there yeet.

3 Likes

3 Likes