Just Saying Hi!

Hi BD! I just want to say that I’m really glad to see this game still alive and doing well. Playing this game now while “working” from home is SUPER different from high school me.

Excited to reconnect with oldies and looking forward to get to know new players!

Cheers,
Misaka

P.S.: Any BoS, RAWR, SoL players still out there?
P.P.S: If Milan is still playing I still want to take (or die trying to take) all your ops :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey man! I remember you as Misakashotgun, check this out:

I think you gave me those to get the golden colony thing haha.

Welcome back :slight_smile: There is a big Skype with all the big players, if you leave your Skype or PM me I can add you in. And obviously I’m still (or again?) playing, and I still like my OPs :smiley:

5 Likes

WOW I can’t believe you keep old BD photos like that! Love to join the Skype and reconnect!

2 Likes

Vaguely remember you from when I first started playing in 2011~ good to see ya around!

2 Likes

Welcome
Backkkkk :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi Greeny and TNR! Love that y’all are still around <3. @THENICKRULZ pretty sure we played an era together as part of the AANC! haha

2 Likes

Hi Misaka, I sure hope you didn’t get the AANC experience of having @Apollo as your mentor like I did. :wink:

Welcome Back! BD2 is coming soon!

3 Likes

Ooh sadly I never had a mentor in AANC. I did mentor on a couple eras though! Excited for BD2 as well!

@Apollo Hi :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Holy shit this nibba aint been around for years

1 Like

Welcome back! “Working” from home has led many back i think :joy:

4 Likes

I believe ~2012-2013 was my last era played!

@Malicewolf Haha agreed!

1 Like

Misaka Welcome back to BD it’s been years ^.^

2 Likes

Claw! You’re still around!! <3

2 Likes

Welcome back Misaka!
<3

1 Like

Hi aliarabat! I don’t recognize that name :open_mouth: Did we ever play together? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back Misaka. Don’t think we ever talked, but I’ve seen you on worlds plenty. :slight_smile:

Hope you’ll play!

2 Likes

I don’t think so :smiley:

1 Like

Already playing! Was just AFK for 8 years

1 Like

Maybe I’ll see you around on some world :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

The fact you’ve returned after 8 years :open_mouth: CAN WE NEVER BE FREE ;(

3 Likes