Ion Cannon Help please

How does Ion cannon delay a single squad when fired upon an incoming multiple squad? Do you see that one squad delayed already when you refresh? or does it stick with the squad?

2 Likes

You will physically see the squad a tick behind the other squads, otherwise the big arrow will say like “30 squads 3-4 ticks”. Im not sure why or in what circumstances it shows as a single mass arrow, but in both cases its the same thing happening.

3 Likes

So if I fire another one there would be no certainty that it’s not the same squad? :frowning: thank you Excel!!!

2 Likes

If the squads are separated then its fine. Just refresh after each ion to make sure you dont hit the same one and its usually fine

2 Likes

Appreciate it Excel! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It shows as 3-4 type situation when the squads were launched that same tick you are ioning.

2 Likes

So the squad I ioned won’t be really shown right(I mean separated from the other squads)?

2 Likes

Correct in this situation the ioned squad will stay with the rest of the wing that tick. The next tick, the wing will move and be eta 2. The ioned squad will now be eta 3 and seperate.

It’s always best to ion when a wing has moved at least 1 tick. Ideally you want to ion end of tick when incoming is eta 1 if you wish to take the fight.

2 Likes

Okay! that cleared it up, thank you Gaurav!!!

2 Likes