Interesting places you've played BD

I hope I posted this in the right category…if not someone can move it to the right one…

So, where are some of the interesting places you have played BD…besides your bathrooms.

Well, I have played in the middle of an isle in Sam’s Club, pulled over on the side of the road on my way to work, at work, at the car dealership while getting my oil changed. Just a few I can think of at this time…

How about you?

3 Likes

At work, when my boss was right across… Also, next recession ima play all eras cos im gonna lose my job :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I had my boss make an eot move one time… he was not thrilled…

8 Likes

I played in a hospital room while the guy was on his death bed
During driving in heavy traffic, in a marriage party.

3 Likes

Lets see

1. A few times while taking my dog for a walk then standing on side of road holding her leash and doing eot with other hand
  2. weddings , friends/family gathering , during movie interval to see if i am not being attacked.
  3. Other than train i am very uncomfortable using BD during travel as it really gives me a headache while trying to focus on screen in a moving vehicle.

These are reason i dont do fast tickers , makes me feel like i losing the moments irl.

4 Likes

Last CE, it was summer, I was in a nightclub on the beach surrounded with hundred’s of people, it was about 3 am and I kept getting spam called to attack (i believe we were suiciding on RDH) and my battery died just before I could do it so I was running around to find someone to lend me his phone, in the end I managed to do it. Probably my weirdest place, my friends never liked me playing BD, I sure pissed them off a little when they saw what’s going on :smiley:

10 Likes

In examination room…

7 Likes

WTF

2 Likes

i played it on my phone while i was in a meeting quitting my first jobb o.o

6 Likes

Thats some other level

10 Likes

Most recent was in my car in the passenger seat. Was on my way up to Canada with a friend and we were driving. I asked him to drive so i could use my mobile hotspot and my laptop to play because war had just started. He ended up driving the entire way up to Canada… whoops (I drove the whole way back though as payback :upside_down_face:)

6 Likes

Probably not as wild as some of these but I played BD throughout my own 18th birthday party…

4 Likes

in the bedroom, got a call from @trajic1
EOT move: :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

One year right before I started 10th grade. I played BD on 2 1/2 different continents for a single era of E4. I was on a student ambassador trip and started it on a layover in Hawaii. Then I played it seriously on the trip in both Australia and New Zealand. Then finished it on a day layover in LA and then back home again in Hampton Roads VA. The 1/2 different continent being the layover in Hawaii that falls on a separate tectonic plate, but no continent. Probably had my first run in with @Gaurav on that era.

Edit: That Era was my first personal top 15 finish, and led me to join the Alliance (my enemy that specific round) that I won with several times

6 Likes

Self reply so interesting places Ive played include: Honolulu, Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Wellington, Los Angeles, Norfolk. All in one Era.

Edit: I saw Hitch, WAAAYYYY too many times during those flights. ‘eyes rolling’

3 Likes

prty sure i call you loads while you in other ppls bedrooms

4 Likes

Hoo boy here we go:

• In the middle of a field 4 weekends a year whilst LARPing
  • In an internet cafe in Latvia
  • Halfway up a mountain
  • Whilst sat in the passenger seat of a truck that I’d hitched a lift on
  • In hospital whilst having stitches
  • Sneakily on a computer that I did not have permission to use at a house party
9 Likes

last year i was not allowed to play BD. So i had no choice but to play on phone, all the time.

So, I played in the bus everyday.
I played in the classroom when eot moves were to be made
sometimes, had to go to the rest room to go dodge a nuke or something

once i’d reach home, i would use the Ipad, and it would feel like heaven :smiley:
and once in a while when i logged in on the pc sneekily, the feeling was nothing less than being on a paradise island or something hehe

9 Likes