Incredible BD Moments, Battle Reports, Wars

Ever experience a war so incredible, that it has left an impression on you for the rest of your BD days?

Ever been a part of a battle that was so tremendous that it echoed throughout the heavens and the earth?

I encourage you to share any Epic BD Moments/BRs
Crazy BRs, Impressive BRs, Horrible BRs, Era Deciding BRs, Screenshots of Mad War Times, Amazing feats and defeats, winning throughout multiple obstacles, etc

Please include a general summary of who was involved in the battle/war, what and how many alliances, and any handicaps or advantages each alliance had.

13 Likes

This BR has been posted a few times in the past I think, but it’s the biggest BR I’ve ever been a part of (400 squads vs 245)

E3 era 74. The main war was SGC, in asia, vs 4E (with I believe 3 subs) in the americas. There was another coalition of about 5 alliances in Aussie, so we blocked off the entire of indonesia and South east asia with ops to stop them from invading us. We pushed 4E out of africa and then invaded through GL/NA (I remember Vega spent like 1k reds before we invaded purely on the res to set up day long sat scans across the entire continent).
Then OwK planted in Alaska and started boosting pretty hard. OwK had @Psi @Leobratce, Phil elite, Karl, Antrax, Kapp (some BIG boosters), I think rudi? and others - in other words they were a very nasty lineup. They attacked 4E from behind since they had some beef with them from other eras. We knew they posed a far bigger threat than 4E since OwK had been on a winning streak recently and so we offered 4E peace, they gladly accepted and then ended up suiciding like 60 squads into OwK. I think around this time most relics dropped. Also at this point, Ketan, who had a team in AA, launched an invasion of South africa with about 100 squads, however thanks to some smart play with nukes and our very capable sub we were able to kill their entire force within a few hours.
We then moved to attack OwK and so began a huge war across NA and into Alaska(when you’re fighting hard over an area you realise how much space there really is). Seaweed planted about 50 outposts in a giant cluster and soon all of our members began adding to it until there was a huge cluster of hundreds of ops that literally lagged the server horrendously when you scrolled over it. I realllly hope that someone who was in that era has a screenshot of it because I dont, always wished I had taken one.
This stage lasted quite a while. Kapp who was boosting in our sub left and joined OwK. Spammers in our op cluster kept launching spam bombs with like 50 attacks each. Both sides were boosting hard and there was probably around 500-600 squads flying around this small area. Eventually we managed to push OwK back to their colonies in the very corner of the map since we had larger armies, and at that point Admin Ash (then Tom) dropped the final relic literally off the coast of alaska. We felt it was a pretty bullshit move since OwK promptly took the relic, stacked all their armies onto it and then flew to west AA, stealing another of our relics near hawaii in the process, whilst we had to slowly fly through the americas which were infested with 4E colonies and armies - we had peace with them but it was tenuous and we knew they would stab if they thought could win.
We met OwK in AA and after a few days fighting they again hopped on their relic and flew back to alaska. We were raining so many nukes down on their colonies that anything they trained had to immediately be sent to the relic or it would be destroyed. They also had a sub who would spam in either Alaska/AA depending on which we had to leave undefended to chase their main armies down. This annoyingly went back and forth several times and the admin ended up declaring that in future eras if a team was pointlessly stalling the era then he would reserve the right to move relics to the coast because of this exact situation.
Eventually we made our final move and flew one of our relics over to NA. We took the gamble of stacking all of our armies onto the relic, leaving the entire map undefended, (except for our sub) since OwK had stacked about 250 squads on the relic and it would be infested with spies. We flew over to their relic which they were keeping just out of range of land and attacked with about 800 squads in 2 waves, the first comprised purely of spams, in order to confuse them as to which attack was real. The real attack was comprised of over 400 squads and when we finally landed on their relic we had all 12 members online to plant SP as soon as we could refresh. My game totally crashed but each time I added the SP would shoot up by 500 since everyone was doing the same. We caught every single one of their agents within the first 30 seconds of the tick change (like 10 agents) and once we stopped adding SP we had stacked 14000 SP on the relic… overkill perhaps.
By this point OwK knew we were able to counter their spies and so we chased them to their last relic and had to do the same again. This time Psi did not dodge our army and so we killed his 40 squads on landing (meaning they had about 280-300 squads stacked). The rest of his alliance then all turned back into our undamaged army and finally took the fight, suiciding 250 squads into our combined army. We had finally won one of the most frustrating wars I’ve ever fought, and 4E eventually handed their relics to finish the era. In all my time of playing BD overall this era is the one I enjoyed the most, and
@AverageNoJoe I hope that despite our differences now that you’ll agree it was a fantastic time back then (not the arguments though). And so that’s the story behind that BR!

16 Likes

Did we ever expand past Alaska? I dont think we did. Pre AA movement that is. I know one night Kapp and I stayed awake and dicked around in Canada then went back to Alaska I believe. That was a great br. Wish we could of been active those days and play. Ill look for a screenshot of the nuke field when I get on PC, hope still got it.

5 Likes

I could only find this

9 Likes

God… I do not remember this… Is this the era I flanked Africa while we were being pushed into Saudi? I think that’s all I remember.

5 Likes

We did enter in NA and moved South when we were fighting 4E, but didn’t expand further as SGC stabbed us and we got forced to move back, then was only near that nuke field and Alaska. Then that nice trip Alaska-AA. haha

5 Likes

Felipe’s right, you guys moved out into NA a little but we attacked before you could expand all over the continent. Looks like that screenshot is from the start of the nuke field. The Leaf guy in the middle of the cluster was LOMSTER, he lives on in infamy

And @Seaweed no that is not the same era but its ok I didn’t expect you to remember anything from this :pensive:

7 Likes

Wait, is that the era we first killed Kapp and did AK?
I forgot you were with us, I guess, no offense. I just never thought much of you back then and guess I only noticed Stark and Sakrie.

In regards to this thread though, there was a war between RF and GOO back in the original forums that was ABSOLUTELY beautiful. We were JW and they wanted to kill us to make sure we weren’t sleeping so brought 300 squads to our hive and we used like 150-200 to kill them down to less than even us and pushed them back all era constantly.

Era ended with them #1 and us #2 cuz they had too many subs/replacements for us to wade through in the tick limit, but it’s definitely one of my favorite memories from this game lol

5 Likes

I think you’re on about the same era seaweed is. This was the one you tried to nick the gold at the end

4 Likes

Wow, really? Then I’ve fought Kapp twice? I definitely don’t remember that.
I remember that era as toxic as hell because there were several times that everyone was inactive/lazy except me and Vega. ( Mind you, this was still toxic Seaweed days where he was great when he was here but AWOL when he wasn’t. )

Distinctly remember me and him holding the lines with just the two of us in the middle east/Africa while everyone else was AWOL.

That dual wing attack on the relic is cool though. I like bold moves.

4 Likes

LOMSTER LOMSTER LOMSTER, 10/10 true God of BD. The legend of LOMSTER has it that he placed a year later on an F3 and once against killed Alfie’s army out of sheer randomness and spite.

(also the alias I used that one time immediately after when I pretended to be ANTRAX and has people believing me)

The only screenshot I have of the era is the big-BR, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Don’t have full br maybe @Psi or @Gaurav does

4 Likes

Two BR’s courtesy of Milan. (Alas I don’t personally have anything greater than 150 squads vs 100 squads). From memory these were both CE’s.

11 Likes

Poor Kenny on the losing side of both of these brs. CE2 and CE1 respectively

1 Like

Let’s hope the future CE has comparable fights. BR dump from E2 era 80 in which we started as a JW team in the philippines and went on to kill every single alliance on the map. Not so much a single impressive BR more just a stupid amount of kills on other alliances within maybe 800 ticks. Nothing here is smaller than about 12-13 squad kills of which there were many others:

14 Likes

Mind blowing brs :heart_eyes::star_struck::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Show Off ! …

3 Likes

Some of my favorites…

CE2, an immense exp farm kill. This was so tense, I was sure they were going to rush some armor EOT and screw all our R5.

One of the bigger individual armies I can remember killing (Andrei). All the sweeter given his name change.

Our CE1 launch into AA to attack ARM, 12-man EOT send.

That same launch into AA. Quite a few teams coordinating there.

And what I think must still be the biggest army ever (biggest I’ve ever had, anyway):

18 Likes

So not a battle moment but something diffrent :

I was leading this alliance called 300/PHIX an ally of PHI coalition on CE2 and one of the main PHI player (Doctor of Noobs) suffered some losses and wanted to rebuild and we had a guy (Mafia) in our alliance who had big army , so we swapped him with the main .

Now a few days later his guy is build and now and ready to join the main but the problem was we were in Africa , war was going on in AA and there was no op spots to launch into africa and kodak asked me to get that player into AA somehow , so i was like kodak has asked me to do something and i should do it anyhow. So we had this camp on a small island and i got that player with 1-2 other players but now there is no spot for op , so there is a colony idk who that is but thought why not ask him to join and i send a message to him and he actually replies next day like “oh so u are an ally of PHI coalition i would like to join” . So we take him in and boy all nukes around him head straight for his colony , prob went from 800 population to 200 in next 2-3 days. But i did manage to land that PHI player into AA and tbh its not that big of a deal as i got lucky with a colony but i was very proud of myself like 10 alliances are trying to get where i am and have players like Dodge Tigran Milan Kodak Kenny and here i am just casually dropping players behind the enemy line.

7 Likes

@Leobratce Thats an impressive nuke field your enemy had by today’s standards. Hard to believe your team was able to move any amount of squads with such low income (im assuming your colonies got nuked to hell)
@SlaughterHouse i know you got more BRs bro, cough em up lol
@AussieFaker I encourage you to post the 150v100 squad BR, im sure others are finding joy in this thread as well, so dont be a tease!
@Alfie I never realized you killed me with a 95% performance lol (I was One for All)
@Senatus I never get tired of seeing those crazy r5 BRs, and those are what i call real BOAT Statistics!
@BaBaBaBaBane You strike me as the solider when asked a difficult task to say “By when do you need it done?”

8 Likes