Idea for Extra Rewards

There should be a new reward system where if the r1 team kills all other teams in the era, Then they get the rank 2 and rank 3 rewards also. I think it will prevent giving free wins to friends and battlehugging :smiley:

To be considered dead, maybe all players of that team should be conquered, or maybe the rank 1 team needs to lead by a particular amount of power , etc.

I think it will encourage more competition, and prevent teams from settling for rank 2 or 3 without fighting

feel free to express your opinion about this idea or add any changes :smiley:

8 Likes

Sounds like a nice idea, i’d have to kill my subs :frowning:

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t think this would solve anything. Those who would want to battlehug still would. The encouragement by a bigger potential reward doesn’t stop the battlehuggers, but it does give incentive for a new team to try to kill everyone. But then in most cases, the battlehuggers will just team up and overrun the new team 2 or 3 v 1 to eliminate the chances of that other team getting all the reward for themselves.

And the definition for “conquering” a team is too subjective.

2 Likes

It’s pretty similar to the event that Ilona ran on E3 where only rank 1 team got rewards. In that era there were plenty of stabs, attacks, and no hand holding as far as i remember. Conquering a team is having all 10 members conquers I would think

1 Like

I think you are severely underestimating the desire of a subset of players that will do anything for their ‘friends’ (daddies).

2 Likes