ICEMAN is Dusk, Conspiracy Theory

3275rn

1 Like

We all know Dusk is Milan.

6 Likes

Naahh, not even a good theory. I need some juice. Put some story behind that.

2 Likes

what’s the story behind your theory? :thinking:

3 Likes

have you ever seen them together!?

2 Likes

Have u ever seen me and donald trumph together at same time…keep imagining …

3 Likes

there is more to come you just wait, It is true, all of it

2 Likes

Yes, they’ve played several eras together.

4 Likes

ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS! THEY pay OF ADMINS TO NOT BAN!!!

2 Likes

That doesnt mean much. Milan played a world with 5 other Milans… it’s possible that he and Dusk are the same person as well

Unless this is about ICEMAN and Dusk. In which case i got the post order wrong

7 Likes

you mean to say, ICEMAN is EVERYONE!

2 Likes

If he could pull off Icegirl he can pull off Dusk.

4 Likes

Wasn’t icess or icegirl, James the man’s girlfriend??

3 Likes

what’s a “dusk”?

4 Likes

I have played with Iceman and dusk in one era together e1

2 Likes

multi accounts, easy

3 Likes

So the iceman cometh is a play by Eugene O’Neill, the essential crux of the play is these drunks dreaming in a bar, and after the play happens most of them go back to dreaming in a bar, making plans and pipe dreams. This represents iceman/dusks early period, where he was constrained to one team and didn’t have the impetus to move around and thrive, instead he sat in teams dreaming of joining all the others. Long days journey into night is another play by O’Neill, while this play again deals with drunkenness, hopelessness etc, this time its very self aware, and quite brutally honest. This is an expression of iceman coming to terms with how trapped he is, and instead of changing, embracing it and creating a new identity, dusk, which is the time at which long days journey into night ends. Dusk is a freedom he never had, he can travel to any team he likes, and leave as many as he likes.

9 Likes

ICEMAN is the name, cold-hearted, sad, depressed. Dusk is a new beginning to a, once old age.

4 Likes

1 thing here, dusk went as dawn for a bit right on his beginning

4 Likes

Interesting facts , we can also notice Dawn and Iceman have A and N common in it. Does it have something to do with An alliance on E3??

4 Likes