I have been robbed

I would just like to point out that @Gaurav is already manipulating the forum to his liking, I put in hard work and effort to get this status;

And I find out a few minutes later that G revoked it from me, and left the other recipient @Holo with the badge.
user2
I find this behaviour quite rude and not up to moderator standards. Please #givezealothisbadge

3 Likes

Welp, I thought the badge was granted for being moved to regular role. Let me see if I can fix my mistake.

3 Likes

Obligatory ping gif

3 Likes

After looking into this travesty, I have determined that my limited moderator role will not allow me to grant you the role. @Elcent @Malicewolf can you please repair the damage or better yet just grant me the admin role I so deserve

4 Likes

hahahaha I love u G, just wanted to make a meme of u

1 Like

I vote we make Zealot a permanent level 0 trust member.

• Yes make zealot perm 0 trust
  • No make zealot perm 0 trust

0 voters

2 Likes

Nvm it’s no longer borked.

2 Likes

I vote to veto this because Josh can’t even make a poll work.

2 Likes

I have elected to change my name and PFP to simply honor the goddess that is Holo, that is all i can contrbute

2 Likes

This is reason to suspend you indefinitely imo

3 Likes

I just exceeded the amount of posts for the day, well, i reached it. image Look, I’m the first weeb here. Hooray

2 Likes

10 Likes

2xlxtt-1

5 Likes

27%20PM
The masses have decreed their verdict.
You have been vetoed.

4 Likes

yeah well your mom vetoed

5 Likes

Shit, you got me there. I’ll be leaving this forum out of shame now, no coming back from that one.

5 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out

5 Likes

Yet further evidence, here he is abusing a community member…

5 Likes

Don’t be jelly, I’ll still abuse you as well sus style

5 Likes

ooh please :heart_eyes:

5 Likes