Hi Everyone, New Player!

Hi everyone, I’m Ypranite, I founded TCA. Played a little in 2011 but had no idea what I was doing. Alrighty now that introductions are outta the way let’s get into the juicy bits.

So I myself have only played 3 eras semi-seriously which is a tiny amount compared to most of you. I’m still trying to get a hang of the game right now and I’m practically looking for someone more experienced and willing to teach me more about this game.

Every since I played with Neutron in E3, I couldn’t get over the amount of strategy and skill in a major war as TCA was just me inviting a shit ton of randoms near me, most of them who were brand new or inactive. Most of the people from E3 either couldn’t play with us or are with their own families.

If someone has an open spot in their alliances, just hit me up! Thanks

8 Likes

I know lots of people looking for teams right now. Add me on Skype, and I can connect you all.

5 Likes

I can do a 3 ticker like mid august with you if you like, you know, make a noob coalition, might be fun

8 Likes

ooohh noob coalition! Lets go haha

5 Likes

12 Likes

Atleast have 1 if not more exp pro players in your coalition of noobs or it will serve no purpose and might not be fun as well.

3 Likes

I want in, I am practically new anyway :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I recommend antrax. he might even help you expand your vocabulary

3 Likes

Bruh. I literally invited all of you guys on e3 to join ATOM for more experience. But you declined and are now looking for the same thing I invited you for lol.

2 Likes

Joining ATOM isn’t the same as being a freelance player joining whoever you want…

1 Like

lmao I down, hmu i’ll PM you

1 Like

Eyyy I’ll send you a PM

1 Like

What you are getting wrong is that we freely allow anyone to play with whoever. At least for now. People are also free to leave whenever they wish. ATOM isn’t the BDA and never will be and of course, I, as the leader of the family have my own preferences about who I’d want my members play with,but it’s not some kind of camp that straps people to itself.

2 Likes

You say that until they plant against you, yawn

3 Likes

@AverageNoJoe XD neutron is controlling his anger shhhhh otherwise his team ATOM will plant and will get killed Oops I mean will kill :rofl::rofl::wink::wink:

1 Like

Even planting against me is allowed. We have specific rules as to how to deal with those situations.

Once again, please don’t speak on matters you don’t know or fully understand.

2 Likes

We shall seeee~

Lmfao

2 Likes

I had 5 atom members with me fighting neutron e3… it happens

6 Likes