Hey everyone! - Returning Player here

Just an older player looking around. Guess it’s a new forum, so created a new account.

Anyone I know still around?

1 Like

what year and whod you play with

1 Like

Hey Elric, I remember you! Good timing, the third and final Champions Era is starting soon, in case you’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elric the comic book maker??

4 Likes

Welcome back Elric! Glad to have you back.

1 Like

Hey Senatus!

Been out of the game for a while, whats different? Anything I need to know before diving back in? And when is/what speed is the CE?

1 Like

Yeah, thats me lol. I haven’t made a comic in years though.

1 Like

What did I miss? If anything? :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t realize you were elric until senatus mentioned and then I thought but was not sure that you are same guy who used to make comic on old old forum.

1 Like

Sadly someone else had my username on this new forum, so I had to make this user to be recognized.

1 Like

Let’s see, cosmin now owns BD, CE3 is coming at the end of March, lots of new families and some oldies are still around too. BD2 is coming out sometime later this year…what else? Trajic still sucks at this game. Lol just kidding

1 Like

Very little different aside from there are now bot colonies. So rather than conquering newbs it’s now auto-spawned colonies. Not sure whether that’s new for you, but that was the latest change I think. Aside from that, CE starts March 27th, 1 tick an hour on Earth. I’m hoping the winner will be the same as the previous CE :wink:

Oh yeah Alexander is head of BD ish, I guess? Josh is admin now, as is Elcent… I think that’s all! You still got your Skype? I added you to the big group chat there is nowadays.

1 Like

welcome back buddy :wink:

1 Like

I use discord over skype I’m afraid.

But I’ll try redownloading skype to see who I can sync up with.

1 Like

Welcome back buddy :+1:

1 Like

Nice seeing old peeps

1 Like
He is gay ^^^^^^^^^^^
1 Like

ahh ReV and that famous round on e3 when you got sandwiched by SoLD and FEAR, sorry mate :confused:

1 Like

No worries! That was 100% our fault. I had a new member who decided to randomly encourage everyone to attack allies when I was offline - SoLD and FEAR retaliated in kind. We totally deserved it, and it taught me to not play with people I don’t know. Think I ended up playing in with SoLD later anyway.

2 Likes

yeah yeah, that’s a very old round anw like 10 years ago, brings back good memories.

1 Like