Help us name a BD2 unit for 1000 blues!

can we just name it alex instead?

2 Likes

just imagine the conversations. “Alright, we think we can take this battle, let’s do a sim. Alright how many sharktapussies do we have?” zig was memeing, idk why pick something moronic and childish for a name.

17 Likes

I’m honestly shocked Karen didn’t win…

6 Likes

I hope this sets a precedent and they all have names like this.

Sharktopus-vs-Pteracuda-film-poster

10 Likes

its prolly a standalone unit or something ,

1 Like

Maybe a fantasy unit if fantasy exists on bd2, or maybe from water world map I can’t wait for the new maps lol

1 Like

Lost the reward for 1 letter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

only 69 sharktapussies , they are gonna smash us!

5 Likes

Can’t wait for this. And nothing wrong with having some silly fun in a game

2 Likes

I think he looks like a Steve. I vote for Steve.

2 Likes

the community will give it a nickname when it comes out

2 Likes

I just feel for Sarkie. he had that shit like properly researched and referenced and everything and the joke answer won lol.

2 Likes

I mean, I thought of it instantly as soon as seeing the unit. It’s not like 10 seconds of google searching for an image takes effort. Honestly Lusca was the better researched and more accurate answer.

I had a pair of Assassin snails in an aquarium that I named Scylla and Charybdis a couple years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

I just pity the community because now we’ll all inevitably ask each other how many shark-pussies we have

9 Likes

More like just sharks, but that works too

1 Like

Why not pussies? :thinking:

1 Like

alright, now I’m sold. I take back every negative thing I ever said about the decision, and my ignorant shortsightedness has been laid bare for all to see.

2 Likes

I appreciate that. Either of our answers should have won but I can understand where Gato wants go with BD2. If they want to add some quirkiness then I’m all for it. Asking how many “pussies” you have may end up being a bit awkward on discord voice chats though.

2 Likes

And confuse it with the other cat-based units coming (Don’t let @Alexander get going about the one, you won’t be able to stop him)

1 Like

this. so much this

2 Likes

Name it 2 to 3 words. If others dont like the name or too long they/we can just say the initials.

1 Like