Hall of Fame improvement

Thanks for the information regarding it. I dont quite remember there being a forum about this but i am also not 100% sure thought id bring it up in case cause it would be great to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t say anything for BD2 as I simply do not know. Yes, it would be great to have a better, more organized HoF, however, with BD2 coming on it’s way, it seems to be a mute point imo.

Alexander would more so be the opinion you would want for this though as he’d be the one who’d have to implement it.

1 Like

it is my understanding that Alex was saying it would be much easier to make something new rather than change anything in the current BD. hopefully that includes the HOF

1 Like

It would be nice if HoF was still accessible from BD2. Even maybe through forums? Would be very sad to lose the history of BD1 completely.

And some streamlining is long overdue and would be welcome alongside BD2.

5 Likes

a lot of eras are missing wouldnt change much

What part of “improvement” do you fail to understand? It’s a thread on improving the current state.

Also, saying that because a situation is bad, nothing would change is straight dumb. You remind me of climate change deniers

2 Likes