Got an itch to come back

Hello all

Im Dave, played for a couple years awhile back. I wanna say 10years but lets just say i remember when they first introduced Mars. I used to go by Vincent of Nibelheim. Cant even remember the names of alliances i was on. Looking at people in forum the only player i recognize is Gaurav as i played with him a few times.

10 Likes

Welcome back Dave. There may be some others still around. I’ll tag @Gaurav so he can let you know who else may still be here that you knew.

3 Likes

Woah this is a blast from the past. Hey Dave can’t say it’s not a shock to see you back. 10 years ago, I think F69 alliance was the last time I saw you.

There is a draft era event about to go down, put your name on there as a reserve and if chosen you’ll definitely have a good time. Also hit me up on Skype, same one Oxfgaurav

5 Likes

I am Seaweed of Empire of Glory. We played regularly together in the team AL with Logic my bro, way back when I was a stupid kid. Your brother played for a while also from what I remember. Dude, it is good to see you again… I still remember that massive eta 11 attack on your colony when you were in Florida. What a surprise. We had Tigran with us for a bit back then and some other ancients you may remember.

Welcome back.

8 Likes

nice yea i defenitely remember you seeweed. I was playing this mobile war game on my phone and i was like this battle system is garbage. Made me remember this game and looked for mobile versions but nothing. So here i am.

Im on E1 as Hooligan and just got onto the F3 server.

I honestly dunno if i did the skype thing right…was msn back then haha

8 Likes

oooh youre hooligan?!?!

2 Likes

yup thats why didnt really have skype…used msn back in the day lol

3 Likes

jeepers now i feel bad i didnt take you in :frowning: i got your reply a little after i found my 10th. We will have to play an era together though!

2 Likes

u should feel bad haha…hard to find teamates when uve been away for 10+ years. all good bro

5 Likes

Holy throwback lmao. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Welcome back Dave, hope to see you on eras. You’re also welcome to come play with ATOM which is a budding BD family that looks for new recruits constantly.

1 Like