God Yinyang "I'm the best of all seasonal players" end quote

Old Player with the ign: God Yinyang from SEA PH who was about to debut with his 10 year professional showmanship skills tells everyone that he is the only living God in all BD history. Now let’s see how the players who really knew him would react with his statement, or is it a mere “Feeling-Pro” statement to for the many. So if you know Yinyang drop your comments below!

2 Likes

LMFAOOO THIS KID GOT TRAPPED DAMAGED AND KILLED BY YEET!
He alone had more power than all our alliance and our little sub combined.

1 Like

In my experience, the people who make statements like these are rarely any good at the game.

Don’t know this guy though

1 Like

But how come he said these statements, maybe we can hear from YEET himself.

I was the leader. He has always been delusional and egotistical. When it comes to skill, he falls under most of them.

He Died like a donkey on CE. No more comments :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

This guy is one of the more useless players in bd, in my time seeing him Ive watched him stabb and kill his own players fairly often . Mostly see him farming dead eras. He is extremely adapt at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. He is overall a terrible player but somehow convinces multiple people to plant for him.

4 Likes

That title belongs to be. Im the best player ever. Im just good at everything i do

my kill on yinyang here is the only thing that comes to mind when someone says his name

(oh, and when hawk and I beat him in like 6 eras in a row where he brought 3+ teams)

8 Likes

i remember this era :smiley:

his special move is making PLO plant :stuck_out_tongue:

everytime.

1 Like

PLO provided excellent farms that era

1 Like