Galaxy 4 Era 38 Starts Today!

Hello Everyone,

We will be changing things up just a bit this era. Era limit has extended to 2000. It will remain a single ticker 1 tick/hour as well as an alliance size of 1.

Token prizes have increased a little bit for the top 10 and I have now added in blues for rank 11-30.

There will be a starting bonus at tick 1 to reward those that plant within the first 24 hour pause period.

The Blood Gods will again reward the world with bonus resources when they are presented with battle reports showing the destruction and sacrifices of your soldiers.

I request that if you’ve any suggestions for future eras, you do send me a private message. Or just even to simply say hi.

Have fun, follow all rules and guidelines, and keep up your physical distancing.

The reward system will be as follows for this era:
Rank 1: 3500
Rank 2: 2000
Rank 3: 1500
Rank 4-5: 1000
Rank 6-10: 750
Rank 11-15: 350
Rank 16-30: 100

Special reward of 250 blues per relic held at the end of the era!

8 Likes

Fire Admin Gaurav Already pls , Thankyou.

The server is starting from tick 3 :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Wow, and I was just about to suggest he gets a .com world
HAHAHAHAHAH starting an era from tick 3 is something new im not even sure how that happens

3 Likes

It’s the new start havoc at tick 6…

I reset the world and allowed login + world planting. I also accidentally enabled tick starting and didn’t notice until it hit tick 3. Waiting on Alex to see if he wants me to reset the world or just start at it at tick 3 and end the world at 2003 instead of 2000.

3 Likes

you guys don’t understand Gaurav is the best admin who else starts a world at tick 3 only G can

5 Likes

Giving you noob’s a head start cause I am planting, nothing more be thankful for such kindness

2 Likes

And here I thought Kenny would follow in my footsteps. But no, it’s G :rofl: :joy:

Don’t worry buddy, I did this EXACT same thing before. I feel ya! :heart:

4 Likes

Josh: Starts Havoc at tick 6.
Gaurav: Hold my Admin panel

7 Likes

Hey, I did manage to give havoc resources in tandem with starting havoc… subsequently giving everyone in top 10 BOAT on my server :smiley:

5 Likes

Rank 1 wanted to flex muscles on watchers, now licking the wounds…

10 Likes

There we go! The first blood spilled this era and posted. The Gods can sense this will be a great era for them.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

eotbr1

Just a little kill. First of many to come :smiley:

5 Likes

Looks like @Gaurav messed up more on his Second era than his first :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

@Gaurav ??

2 Likes

Seems like I have made myself into a bit of a meme admin this era. Mistake after mistake after mistake. Latest one I fixed but if anyone has qualms with the solution, do message me and I will do what I can do to help.

Now, since everyone seems to be laughing at me, I’d also like to laugh.

You guys have 24 ticks to send me your best joke, if it’s in a different language do try to translate it as best as you can.

I’ll send out a mass in 24 hours with the jokes and you guys can laugh with me. Best joke will get a blue prize, participants will get a smaller prize.

7 Likes

2 Likes

This is better, combines with your profile photo. :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

These are pretty good @SOLO. Thanks for the submission.

A battle report courtesy of NSA

5 Likes

Why can’t the admins on the world i play be this cool?
The other day elcent refused to pay me 1 blue to make a forum thread :frowning:
While out here G updates his own forum what the hell
@Elcent step up your game

3 Likes