Galaxy 3 has restarted and this era will be an adjusted version of the last era’s event, which was highly successful and received many requests for a repeat. Resource production and worker count has been drastically raised, in addition to various other twists to the settings!
Please keep in mind that while we tested it extensively, this is not an era to play if you like things ‘stable’. Some mid-era changes or broken systems are possible. Should be fun though!
The settings this era are:
- Alliance size at 6
- XPv2 Enabled.
- XPv2 transfer rate is at 70%, baseXP is 1 per 30 killed soldiers, minimum XP gain to gain any is 5.
- 1st Place Reward is 3000 blues
- Additional reward of 1000 blues for collecting all relics.
- 100 blues for the other top 10 teams. So make sure to place and collect it.
- Each top 10 team will receive 1 relic, protected temporarily, owned by their leader, placed close to their leader/their hive within reason (no abusing, I’ll try to put each in a fair position)
- Relics will not be move-able until after their protection ends, after which they will become high-speed relics so please consider that while planning.
- Starting resources are drastically increased (even more so than last era!).
- Squads cost much more oil to move.
- Resource caps are doubled.
- Maximum resources from boosts are doubled.
- Worker growth is greatly increased.
- Worker limit has been set to 5000 (slightly more than last era!).
- Worker production has been increased.
- Relic production has been greatly increased.
- Conquer production has been changed (it is not the same as normal era’s, will vary throughout the era and is significantly lower than last era).
- Gating cost has been increased.
- Outpost costs, razing/downgrade income and upgrade costs have been drastically increased.
- Spy protection gained has been altered, amount of spies per player has been x10 and upkeep per spy has been increased x5.
- As these settings are having their first time use in the game, they may change during the era. We’ll try to somehow replace them if that happens.
There will be various small events during the era itself, in addition to a generous early boost, so join up and let’s have fun!