Fantasy 2 - Era 107

Tick 432 ;

f2%20431
f2%20432

Honestly, I’d say it’s more about the majority of the player-base being lazy and liking to hoard Blues they won’t ever actually use (or get to use) than genuinely preferring peace.

Idk man, I just don’t get the point in era long peace in a war game when there’s literally nobody else left to fight. Then it’s just like Minecraft or some crap where you sit and stackpile stuff you’ll never use. NAPs like that are pointless and against the spirit of the game; “Diplomacy” my ass (to leaders who go around trying to NAP literally everything).

Everyone knows, given the opportunity, any team would go for a win; the ones who don’t are admitting they’re too inactive to do anything. That’s why you kill everyone when you are FTW, NAPs are literally meaningless. (Also was honestly glad to see a few of you taking care of obvious problems before they become real nuisances; I was one of those “troll teams” on F3 and was 100% going to cause a ruckus with the randoms I gathered)

1 Like

Don’t worry, some of us still play the game properly and kill everyone on the map before they can cause problems

2 Likes

I think some are saving blues for CE Sakrie. If I understand correctly only blues won during CE will be transferrable to BD2. Better use them then or loose them.

2 Likes

That would make the most sense.

I didn’t know if there was any official word on whether CE3 would be on BD or the new BD2 yet. I am still going to cling to my fringe-conspiracy theorist beliefs that it’ll be BD2’s first era (although I do know & acknowledge the comments about the CE3 reward being the first/only transferable to BD2).

1 Like

Easy clappppppping:smile:

tick 1,234

3 Likes

242 and their allies killed

Hot damn first check of the forums in a while but damn SITH what a come back! Impressive. This just goes to dont count the chickens before they hatch. Have to say I am dissatisfied that no one posted stuff during what must have been a revolutionary war.

1 Like

Indeed Sith did well, but I think 242x stabbing 242 was probably a larger part of there win…

The final SITH alliance is half sith half 242x

2 Likes

Pretty much,it a very hard and fair war with great wins and losses on both sides.We first had a great control until the subs started kicking in the war with full squads spam bombs off every side.We lost control for a bit and turned 242x against 242 a bit after they gave up

it was a hella difficult war.We had 2 fairly inactive members so had to sacrifice sleep in order to win…we found 2 replacements in the enemy alliance near the end of the war so it helped :slight_smile: