Fantasy 2 - Era 101

RIP Uchi , You fought shit

2 Likes

You really wanna talk? Lol
It’s rank 1,2,3,6,8 vs rank 4 and 2 members of rank 7
You guys have fought shit.
I was off for about 30 ticks and you guys didn’t even touch me. I was off again and BP warned me about it on the mass BD skype chat. And now you guys are chasing like idiots
ARMY is making a fool out of all of you.
Anything else you wanna add? Even with 95% of the map on your side and under your control
Your alliance with a 400 power lead over rank 4, your rank 2 sub has a 100 power lead over rank 4, and your rank 3 sub has the same power as rank 4 and you guys can’t beat them. So either they are really good, or you guys are completely garbage and the definition of quantity over quality comes in.
And here, you’re bragging about 3 of your armies sitting next to army and doing nothing. Good job! You sat and did nothing.
Yea I am fighting shit, I was doing good at first, but then I got bored. Yet BP was spazzing tf out on here and on the skye bd chat like he lost his mind when JGB stabbed. Which I never understood because of everything I just stated. Your sub is doing a better job than you guys.
Did i miss anything? Other than you guys getting damaged thus always running around like chickens with their heads cut off? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LOOOL SOMEONE SEEMS TO BE TRIGGERED
GG man

3 Likes

I think that’s enough guys

4 Likes

Yeah I was triggered cus I was done with f2 and I didn’t care for it so I stopped bringing up your failures in this thread
But since BP is so overconfident and told me on skype chat , to try and be cool? Or idk what he thought it would accomplish and he says he meant “conquered” but I had been conquered for like 8 hours already so that clearly wasn’t the case and he knows his dumbass made a mistake.Then I gave up again, and then your dumbass here talking shiz, just randomly? Cus your your nuts finally dropped and you think this f2 is somewhat a win? So yeah I got triggered awake to flame all you noob morons and found interest in f2 once again, apparently you guys don’t know the art of war in any capacity, insulting an enemy who is no longer fighting, if anyone in your alliance has any sense they would have stopped or scolded both you and dumbass BP, which I expect it from BP, like not even game related I’m sure something is wrong with him but you seemed to have more sense than him, guess I was wrong
Let’s fight I’ll show you how shit of a player I am
Too bad you gotta waste half your team fighting me, instead of your full team fighting ARMY lol
Who’s your leader? Cus he’s doing horribly

4 Likes

And besides I give the readers something to read and spice up the forums, since most are pretty much dead or they don’t bother posting on the forums you’re welcome all

3 Likes

bla bla bla bla bla
you are loser

3 Likes

Thanks for the spice Uchi.

5 Likes

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA
TRIGGEREDec2ac4130afc2bf9eea259d2640571df2bf675b4d96a845609f4d058d20ff227

2 Likes