Fantasy 2 - Era 101

Fantasy 2 has entered it’s 101st era. I’ve decided to keep a little of last era’s bonanza rules, as they seemed to have a positive impact on the world.

1. Global boosts remain more frequent
  2. Additional gold mines/lumber mills (arranged into rings, dotted around the map)

Alliance size will be 6 per alliance, with prizes as follows:
Top 10: 200 tokens
Top 5: 600 tokens
3rd: 1000 tokens
2nd: 1500 tokens
1st: 4000 tokens

7 Likes

Pretty much dead as HK is killing everyone in their way. Congrats to them.

3 Likes

There’s a rumor/said in Broadcast that HK is BlackPanther’s team. It’s still unconfirmed though.
HK just started a war against ARMY. Let’s see how it goes , if ARMY fights back.

2 Likes

3 Likes

YingYang Stabbed HK
Now
HK vs JGB and ARMY

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s gonna be fun \o/

2 Likes

I heard BP is going for a BOAT and he planted with 4 alliances to help with his BOAT (kinda defeats the purpose of a BOAT?) and he is in HK alliance warring ARMY, no kills have been made from either side, but HK hasnt really accomplished much since war started, with them having a 300 power lead over ARMY.

SO from what I heard HK has TROL, xHKx, and TTK as their subs/helpers vs ARMY?

Current alliance territories tick

Correct me if im wrong

3 Likes

You mean HK, xHKx, TTK, TROL vs ARMY and JGB?
Rank 1, 3, 5, 8 vs Rank 2 and 4?

You should include your helpers
Dont try to make yourself look like victim

1 Like

Uchi
firstly i am not doing boat
Secondly i am playing with my gameskill.
with no stab
Let’s go and cry your mama
ı am sorry to fck ur ass Last e2 haha
you noob , that’s why no one invite you any eras.
Go and play with your little dck Battledawn is not good for you
Stabber and Despair Uchi

1 Like

ı dıdnt call someone to plant
İ Did good diplo and they found correct way.

1 Like

Bro can you grow up? lol Like forreal this excuse that your are young or whatever and you dont know any better and everyone feels bad for poor black kitty so they give you free wins or help you is getting really old, you only embarrass yourself and your company.
Youre old enough to have some sense right?

And I said i HEARD, i didnt say it was a fact

And you with good diplo? Thats hard to believe. Everyone knows you plant with many people and help, but whatever you say

And thank goodness i was wrong and you arent going for BOAT. That would be a real shame. :smiley:

1 Like

You are ZHP
i think you know already :smiley:

That’s enough for my ally loyal to me ?
Your guys are despair idk why

1 Like

Everything you just said makes no sense lol
despair?
its a war game. You want JGB to sit still, let you 4 v1 ARMY and then you guys stab us? No thanks
Might as well try to make it even, with 4v2 right?

Yea, i know you know my alliance and have screenshots, we kick the POS, info feeding Abdul already. You have majoriy of map, multiple allies, huge and you still need a spy leaking info from inside our alliance.

1 Like

4vs1 ARMY? It’s only us Pushing on ARMY and they running all day.

1 Like

i HEARD is was all your helpers helping too
i cant see anything

1 Like

are we crying and asking for help from everyone? Oh Yes , We are! How tf did you promise rank 2 to ICJW? What rank do JBG get for backstabbing and helping? Hmmm

2 Likes

I am not leader, dont ask me lol im just playing

2 Likes

Damn HK has members to swap for days and JBG only have 4 members participating in war :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s fun how just 3 of us slept next to ARMY’s Colony and they weren’t jammed and we chilled there and they did nothing about it.

4 Likes

Army isn’t revealing who they are - Bump

3 Likes