Fantasy 1 Era 50

This is the only world I currently have a colony on, so it’ll be the first I’d love to see discussion on.

It’s currently tick 583 on a 4 man era. Last I remember, a war is raging between rank 1, 2, and 3 at the least. Rank 2, 0 was rank 1 before the start of this war. CoR and TNET declared war on 0 for reasons unknown. Rank 4 XPND’s leader bced that they were quitting this game and declaring war on everyone as a last hoorah.

The current territory map

Current Alliance rankings

Current Castle Ranks

1 Like

Wasn’t Yang initially rank 1? OGs was their name

1 Like

I suspect Dusk had a hand in CoR and TNET jumping on 0

1 Like

wow, last era of XPND . They should win it.

1 Like

Ah yes I believe Yang and 0 fought a war against BOAT at some point

Who will win?

• CoR
  • TNET
  • XPND
  • SHH
  • BOAT

0 voters

Should allow multiple options

wym?

can we get rid of this stupid 20 character rule

I agree that the limit needs to reduced or removed. What I meant was that I can see two teams winning so I’d of voted for both if possible

We had war with yang from tick 1 to nearly 500 ticks when all other team are just building up and now mostly of thing change we lose alot of units to yang

2 Likes

Any battle reports you can share?

1 Like

this battle happened at tick 500 yang team ion us 5 time with made us to lose alot of range units

3 Likes

Oh wow such evenish numbers. Interesting you guys took the fight there after having fought them for 500+ ticks.

1 Like

It looked like shit was going to go into action for a little bit and then nothing has happened

1 Like

Is Dusk finally having to fight?

1 Like

Last i logged a couple hours ago, no. No wars yet, so sad

2 Likes

ppb killed 0 alliance armies and he’s worker count is 29 he’s still warring and now done he done something which no one can think players were 2x more power units r more still they die to ppb

War update is

TNET VS COR

1 Like

We killing dusk, coz watching him leech his way to good ranks makes me sad.

atm seems dusk only player that have logged but war have been live for 5 hrs.

dusk got to learn the new consept, how to play a war game ( ill give him a tip he kinda needs to war xD )

1 Like

Is it just CoR and subs vs TNET? What about the alliances with the same confusing name that TNET currently has?

2 Likes

Idk, it seems that the other alliances are napped with Cor but not Cor subs, and seem to be kinda a sub of TNET?

1 Like