F1 Era 65 - Backstabbers Everywhere

That’s sooo good man
really good

3 Likes

Just some gems from this era.
Whatever this is lmfao:

( Despair and salinity are made up jargon? Never knew… )

Gage threatening me:

and Riptide just being himself, I guess.

( I never promised them second. I offered it mockingly after them saying we should’ve accepted second. )

Omg I almost forgot this one:

4 Likes

you said “salnity”…not the same thing as “salinity”

Gage is absolutely right here. You wouldn’t have stood a chance if you fought us without stabbing.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m not even here to talk shit or start shit cause I’ve seen this stab coming for well over 200 ticks and told everyone to prepare for it. That’s all I’ll say on the era, GG Y al and it was fun @Excel playing cat and mouse for a few nights till I got busy with work. Cheers yall.

9 Likes

Yes, because:

Pretty clear it was wan’t a confirmed aye?

I don’t know what to say to this. Maybe that that is dumb? (no offense to the one’s who were still active like gage etc)

So you’re saying ROME sucks too?

And people give Neutron shit for using inactivity as an excuse… smh

4 Likes

One of these days we will play a serious ftw era together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Gage warned them of a stab for a week before it happened. And we added two players after the NAP who played a major part in our success/lots of us were inactive at start of war. There is simply no excuse for BYZ losing other than they lost to a better team. I can understand someone crediting a stab with a win if we killed half their armies in an LD off the bat, but we didnt trap a single squad.

Either way, hope BYZ members can learn to play better and understand when to let a team live/when to kill a team. Also @Paradise ur cute, :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Aw man , that satisfies my OCD

2 Likes

Even worse when they think they deserved win but had 2v1 and still lost.

RIP scrubs.

Also I clearly was mocking you, if you take it seriously in your desperation Riptide, I dont know what to say to you lmfao. And no. I said Salinity ( I made the same BC at the start of war, and the same BC as the end of it. ), as you can see in the BC, he misspelled.

Also LMFAO! at those last screenies. Gaurav would say that I’m telling you what you want to hear, so that when I bend you over later, you won’t even see it coming… How’d it work?

3 Likes

You can trust Cody as a team mate but you can never trust Cody as an enemy ik :smiley:
Was a good lesson for all the dumbos who lost :joy:
GG cody…
unnamed%20(2)

5 Likes

Just to keep some BRs coming to try and justify the topic - he was basically inactive though he did manage to dodge the first attack so yay?

As a side note im pretty trolled by those vehicles -.-

5 Likes

1k armor , gg , dayummm

3 Likes

Right on point

6 Likes

(credit to Bane)

9 Likes

This is gold xD Bane is a legend

5 Likes

here for the salt …

3 Likes

Likely one of the final fights of the war.

Constantine also disbanded beforehand due to 1HP

Original Army

5 Likes