Extention of CE ( 4000+ ticks )

How can you even think the 1-7 is inferior. What is wrong with you ?

1 Like

That was not my Brazil :frowning:

Bring 2002 back pls.

8 Likes

Close games are always more entertaining to watch and more thrilling for the players that manage to win them.

Ok We ll go along step by step
When I said this

I was referring to this

My statement was a follow up to this

I hope you learned something today. Comprehension is a difficult skill to master.

1 Like

We the rivals of Brazil enjoy a good Maracanazo every now and then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is this thread worth reading all 250+ replies? Any good banter or is it the usual forum insult throwing?

The first few after thatā€™s itā€™s just the same points lol

1 Like

Some posts like Smokey said - got points and arguements. The end.

3 Likes

So Extension wouldnā€™t forced people to fight but may be too late. People planned to play this way.

Iā€™ve planed to finish off a round but just stalling because I was ahead. Kane got it extended and we lost due to the plan.

Iā€™m came to the conclusion this game is just rigged against me and I shouldnā€™t be playing.

As soon as I planted I said who is NA with all the power and will anyone fight them, and was told theyā€™d be ignored by everyone then win. So I guess so be it.

Here is the thing, they donā€™t even need to kill us, but they have their other giant sitters Zeus and all the other subs they gave reds to to rebuild after they farmed their units so they can have all their armies alone picking on those with 1/2 their units and brag about it and call it war now that they just fought 3 consecutive wars and didnā€™t rebuild with reds keeping us smaller.

Why am I the tip of the spear!

yes Iā€™m officially lost my mind.

ZEUS according to my knowledge isnt sub of anyone :expressionless:

NA teams is ATOM etc - ZEUS arent ATOM.

1 Like

Eh I told yaā€™ll Iā€™ve officially lost my mind. Havenā€™t slept or ate in 2 days.

2 Likes

You didnt ate nothing to convince @Cosmin1980 to extend the CE? Ok thats a new one.

You wont get an extend but we can ask them to send you a sandwitch :stuck_out_tongue:

OOOOO good idea.

Iā€™ll go on a hunger strike until he extends the era.

If you donā€™t hear from me in a few days Iā€™m dead. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will, youā€™ve won solo worlds avoiding war and just diplo to victory. You were fine with it then, what changed?

2 Likes

CE vs lolololololol + more chars

Extension was also given on a non-CE era, no precedent then

The rest of yall who arent fed up of this game by now can fight it out in havoc Lol

#DonotExtendCE

7 Likes

nah iā€™m good - posting so I can post more on the CE3 because of stupid forum rules.

and body is too similar so making another post lolololol.