The following custom ruleset exists for Earth 5: (Subject to change by occasional popular vote)
- Relics will no longer be static. Relics will be mobile, as with other eras. Relics must remain within 12 travel ticks of a major landmass/continent (North America, South America, Greenland, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia or Antarctica) Relics will move somewhat faster than on other worlds.
- Mini events during the era will take place, with small prizes (capture the outpost, most conquers, most kills, etc).
- Isolated areas (Hawaii, NZ, etc) will no longer be blocked off. Players will be able to place their colonies in these locations.
- The world will close to new colonies once all 10 relics are released.
- One connection, one player, with no exceptions. Siblings etc will not be able to play this world together if they share a connection.