Earth 4 settings

Hey, I’m doing a quick poll to see what people want out of Earth 4!

• 12 ticks (per hour) 2 hours per day
  • 12 ticks 4 hours per day
  • 12 ticks 6 hours per day
  • 12 ticks 8 hours per day
  • 6 ticks 8 hours a day
  • 12 ticks 12 hours, only weekends

0 voters

2 Likes

Is there any time of day across the world where people aren’t having to be up in the middle of the night to play? Where it would be like sometime between say 8 am and 11 pm for all? This would be the best time in my opinion.

1 Like

I love the 2 hours per day idea , simmen deserves a Christmas bonus for that.

5 Likes

Impossible to hit Europe, America and Asia unfortunately. But we’ll look at when traffic is highest and aim at that.

3 Likes

12 ticks per hour - 2 hours per day - This shit will last for months

24 ticks total a day. Like a 1 ticker on steroids.

3 Likes

I believe 6 ticks 8 hrs a day is the most sensible option coz 12 ticks per hour is way too fast.

1 Like

best part about it is u only need to call people to be online only for 2 hours a day , imagine that . it can almost solve the global warming issue.

2 Likes

I know, and the speed of the 12 tickers is so much fun as it is truly yolo the whole 12 ticks! The 2 hours will pass so fast. You play e4 not for the win, but for the laughs when you miss a whole tick or 2 completely. If they get the right 2 hours a day on this, I am definitely going to have to find a team to play with.

1 Like

no, it sucks, cuz whether i play a 12 ticker or a 6 ticker,i will be online every tick. i need to wait more time for lesser ticks which is a waste of my time

2 Likes

I voted for 12 ticks/ 4h a day, I think the 12/2 is gona make era 2 long, unless era is shorter on e4 like 1500-2000 ticks?

Normal e4 eras are 1500 ticks

12ticks/hr for 2 hours a day is the best idea for BD since canned bread!!

3 Likes

I agree with bmw once you at that speed you not doing anything else so might as well go all in for that 12 ticker

1 Like

Hmm, A shot at a weekend only era. Looks like I have to dust up my old multi collection.

I move that votes of any forum accs created in the last 24 hrs not be counted

1 Like

2 hrs a day is way better

2 Likes

12 ticker 2 hours per day idea is so good…

Can we get more quotes :joy:

3 Likes

This has been in havoc for so long

It will reset tomorrow 6 PM CEST