Earth 4, next era

Hello everyone, and thx for a good era this E4.

There were a couple small issues with the weekend ticks… but I think overall it went well!

So my question is, how do you want it next era?

We’ve done the 8/16 format for a couple eras, and I personally feel it’s a good format, but I do realize it’s bad for people in certain timezones. I’m therefore opening it up to a couple polls. First poll will be about what pause/play format people want. When that’s decided, I will do a poll for pause times.

Please keep in mind how the pauses’ spaces will affect what times will be good for people to play before voting purely on more/less breaks

1 16 hour pause, 12 ticks per hour
Keeping it the same format with 8 hours playtime, 16 hours of break. The time of the breaks might be changed depending on people’s votes.

2 6 hour breaks, 12 ticks per hour
6 hours on, 6 hours off, and so on.

2 8 hour breaks, 12 ticks per hour
It was suggested to have 8 hours off, 4 hours on, so it’s 2 bursts of 4 hours instead of 1 long 8 hour session. I am a bit worried about this hitting timezones weirdly, but I am open to try.

0 breaks, 6 ticks per hour
If people are a bit tired of the 12 tickers, and want to slow it down a bit, but still have a fast era, a 6 ticker might be a good idea.

2 6 hour breaks, 6 ticks per hour
6 ticker still to much? Try it with 6 hours on, 6 hours off!

• 1 16 hour pause, 12 ticks per hour
  • 2 6 hour breaks, 12 ticks per hour
  • 2 8 hour breaks, 12 ticks per hour
  • 0 breaks, 6 ticks per hour
  • 2 6 hour breaks, 6 ticks per hour

0 voters

The poll will close on Saturday, and I’ll do another one about when the breaks should happen (unless it’s a 6 tick with no breaks)

2 Likes