Earth 4, let's do it again!

As you may have heard, the SE/FRND vs OOPS war is nearing the end. All that’s left are blue shields to drop and shinies to be transferred!

Here’s how it all went down:

Summary

5 members of SE attack into PLO’s colony. For some reason, OOPS decides to attack into our origin op with 91 squads vs. our 225. An EOT LD on the origin op makes a tasty snack for our 225 squads, and gives us the green light to systematically dismantle the OOPS camp wall:

BR from the fight!

SE now moves on to capture their relic and start breaking down the camp wall

Apparently PLO does not like that and decides to defend the relic

xman follows 1-tick later

Operation camp wall progress:

After trapping their armies

Slowly but surely (yes spies shown in this photo but all of them were pretty much nuked away so I don’t mind sharing :smiley:)

End of the day!

Thank you to our allies FRND for the support in this war effort :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

A good day :slight_smile:

Here are a few BRs from FRND:

5 Likes

You mean “A few BRs from Bazzy” :smiley:

1 Like

Bazzy carrying FRND as expected while Davi just talks on the forum? hmm

you’re doing a great job my dude. those are some good kills

1 Like

It’s always a team effort - my army was just in the right place at right nuke :slight_smile:

1 Like

which means Davi’s army is always in the wrong place with no nukes, that’s the difference between a good player and a shit player

1 Like

I’m too strong. I need more

Feels good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have gotten kills, I popped these players shields and tracked the times for them. Shut your mouth little Boy with no information.

You were the leader of GOLD that’s why you talk so much smack.

2 Likes

Lmao when the fuck was I GOLD’s leader??
And wow, never thought popping shields and tracking armies was the only thing pros do!!!
Congrats man, u popped SHIELDS omg, and EVEN TRACKED THEM HOLY SHIT HOW HARD WAS THAT OMGGGGG lmao

4 Likes

Stop it. (200 charr)

1 Like

oki. my bad

Every day brings a new twist in this server. Someone should make a movie based on this era.

2 Likes

Well, you haven’t heard today’s update.

S4 (formerly ASIP, but changed to S4 since we at SE just called them Saudi 4) and its subs declares war on R. SE finishes off OOPS with little to no resistance, and we warned others to not take spoils unless authorised. R and sub proceeds to snipe conquers, and we also declare war on them, since they didn’t help against OOPS either, even though they promised to.

R manages to snag 2 of our relics in the pacific ocean, as we race our armies from one corner of the map to another. We were forced to relocate to australia since some planter started to attack us, so we couldn’t defend the relics This is now the current situation :smiley: 71 squads incoming :wink:

This era is extremely fun and intense, but too tiring.

8 Likes

You a joke. (20 characters)

perfectly balanced, as all things should be

10 Likes

The problem with this pic is they cant all fit into a squad

3 Likes

we need bigger ships

1 Like

speaking about sniping conquerors , you guys went blind when S4 , poo too jumped off in taking spoils of oops ?

1 Like