Earth 4, let's do it again!

Small kills. Are this Vehicles were wounded from the BIG WAR? LOL.

5 Likes

well ur mistake seems that u were unaware that PLO could ion 20 squads at anytime :frowning:
hope u learned a lesson here :smiley:

1 Like

Haha I believe he only ioned 3-4 squads. Probably would’ve won the fight without the ions just from the extra unit rushes. I think that’s more impressive.

2 Likes

End of Day 7 (Tick 680)

3 Likes

Yea my poor R4 ATs. Well I had no arm :smiley:

4 Likes

@Misaka forget to send i think
:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

kill from OOPS

8 Likes

I hope they never stop doing these eras

they’re so damn crazy every time

and its beautiful :’)

10 Likes

Going to be honest with you all. I have not been looking forward to posting today’s BRs. But I will try to be as consistent I can so as to let the whole community know what’s happening on this crazy world!

Summary

As you all know, SE is in the process of rebuilding after losing armies on PLO’s colony yesterday. However, an unfortunate backstab in AA caught us off guard. As leader of SE, I take full responsibility over this loss as I was too trusting of Crooked.

Backstory

As Crooked was part of an enemy (the disbanded GOLD) alliance, we decided to send a couple nukes at him when seeing him rebuild. Crooked later messaged me asking for peace saying he just wanted to move units to Africa. I reluctantly agreed and told my alliance to disband the nukes. We later met spams from his alliance member (which we killed easily) and started to nuke him again. He messaged me again saying he had no idea they were going to attack and promised the member would be kicked. Once again, more nukes disbanded. Today, he decides to mass spam us and perform spy ops on our surrounding ops. Yes, we got locked, and yes rookie mistake. I claim full responsibility for this oversight.

After killing his tank army, he immediately boosts back full infantry to counter us and called in a couple friends to plant and boost up units as well. SE takes another stupid loss.

A couple small spam kills are little consolation for a rough day

Now here are BRs from the ongoing war between R and OOPS.

Summary

An R member is unable to log on for a turn and gets left behind

R loses a massive battle to OOPS

To our enemies, respect for keeping up the fighting spirit, and well fought battles all around.
To our allies, keep your chins up, tomorrow is a fresh new day to fight a new battle.
To our readers, thanks for your forum involvement! It is the very thing that makes the BD community so special :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Please see my post summary :slight_smile:. I will post BRs at the end of the day when ticks are paused, regardless if it was a win or a loss. I am not insecure enough to hide my losses.

4 Likes

End of Day 8 (Tick 777)

2 Likes

Side note:
“Friends” (FRND) is now
“Scary Friends” (SCRY) !!! >:D

And our hive has always been under the SE tag on the map :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The world should fear our FRNDSHP

1 Like

Gonna plant and build up pure armor all era then the highest bidder can use me as fodder. 9000iq plan.

1 Like

Dang I only wish u were on my team :smiley:

2 Likes

7 reds and a bottle of red gatorade and i got chu bb

2 Likes

Correction: SCRYSHP (20char)

2 Likes

Anyone know how many ticks on this era?

1 Like

2000 ticks for this era

2 Likes

and I think 96 ticks a day, right?