Earth 3's 3 tick/hr Next Era Alliances

I’m returning for another era after a year rest from the game, looking for an alliance who is willing to fight for Rank 1! With that being said I’m not expecting to finish in a Rank 1 alliance at the end, it’s Battle Dawn things happen.

If it matters, I’m active for 16-ish hours a day with no problem waking up to emergencies in the game (Being attacked, coordinated strikes, etc.) I also drop $$$ cause I like to win! :wink:

Thank you for your time reading this, have a great day and the rest of your New Year!

Best regards,
Michael

2 Likes

hehe do u send reds :angel:

3 Likes

You sound like my kinda guy. Hit me up on skype id - mauricegorleku

2 Likes

I applied to atom awaiting response

2 Likes

Sent a message on skype :+1:

1 Like

im usually not such a cougar but like, play with me bb

3 Likes

So Mike I prefer u not to play with Larry he’s the biggest noob :slight_smile: don’t waste ur time with this guy :smiley:

P.s Larry keep playing UK u gonna get hunt soon :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

hi Mike, ppb is jsut upset i killed him my first era with literally and army of all armor

3 Likes

Lol why I can’t remember that…

Oh I remember u challenged me and I crushed u hmmm…

2 Likes

İ like rich guy
send me message
BlackPanther

1 Like

I’m Mike Well Paid on Skype

1 Like

Are we talking about Skype?

1 Like

Since I’ve played back in 2015-18 Discord has come out, does anyone use it? It’s better for games like this to communicate with lol cause Skype is old

1 Like

there are a couple of BD servers on discord but they arent used that much. most interaction still happens on skype, and there is a big BD group on skype with like 500 or so member is you are looking to be added to it live:cm20cm20_1

2 Likes

Thank you! Joining the chat