Earth 3 yes yes yes

If having people plant in enemy hives and spam out on them is considered legal then honestly there are no rules short of multi or teamviewer that you can argue should be made or enforced.

4 Likes

This used to be against the rule, but the rules changed on this being ok. It is annoying though, I agree. Not sure why the rule was changed. Maybe too few players on BD and this would ban too many. But alas we derail the topic, ride the relics but make sure you add lots of sp :wink: trinoid. Goodluck everyone.

3 Likes

Relic wars are part of the game. No need to add such a rule when you have a 10-man team. E5 solo is an exception because it is solo.

2 Likes

why its the same thing.
Era prolongs.
Do you mean solo players time is worth more than team players?

Should be other way round. Should be banned on earth world

2 Likes

Well this thread has gone a bit dead, so ill tell you whats went on over the past couple days.
When this was last active, Boo, SL, LEB and Trol(Now PIGs) were entering into Aussie to take down NBA, NBA then put most of their troops on their relic and flew it out to the right hand side of the map. There was nothing we could really do but wait for our relic (‘our’ as in Boo) so we could take both NBA relics, we had to wait a day or two so we thought we might actually be able to get rest.
And then Felipe happened

Right after dealing with NBA bases, Felipe’s alliance which at the time was about rank 8 i think, decided to stab LEB who are our allies while everyone’s squads were in aussie and felipe was right on top of LEB bases in the Saudi-south Russia region. So LEB pulled to try deal with them, we saw that they were getting destroyed so we too had to pull from aussie to help. We managed to chase them all the way down to the south african tip. But then we look over to NBA’s relic and its heading towards mainland, so we had to split up and try to take care of them too, which happened in epic style. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And then we see, in SA 10 squads fly onto WNF’s relic… and then it starts heading towards our relic in the ocean at the left side of the map, so we think, sh*t we almost have felipe out of Africa but then WNF are about to stab us, so we had to pull from Felipe and rush to SA, and in the time it took us to get there, WNF spammed out all our ops, and then somehow tried to say we stabbed them, we didnt attack, we didnt make a move towards a relic but whatever. And that brings us to now. BOO are driving through SA. NBA squads are back on their relics at the right hand side. Felipe is chilling at the south african top running around. And yeah thats really what has been missed, a few br’s hear and there, most notably a kill on 45 of NBA’s squads, adn a kill on trajic who is with Felipe. Thank you for coming to my TED talk :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yo bro why do you type like you’re writing in a diary

3 Likes

Screenshot (76)

What kind of logic is this and started attacking our ops the next tick. Is that not stabbing when ur allied??

2 Likes

Nopy is telling a very one-sided story here.

We’ve had no issues whatsoever, this has been a pretty easy era if I say so myself.

Cheers from World Nations Forever

Gang gang,
halo of mars 3

5 Likes

Are you stupid or just stupid…

I gave you 10 ticks to raze else we will take so you knew what was coming… see tick when i sent msg and tick when you lost ops in aussie :upside_down_face:

And it was my team who attacked you not Boo but ofc you already planned to stabb them…stabbers like the rest

5 Likes

Do you have a problem with diaries my guy?

2 Likes

WOW! :crazy_face: :dizzy_face:

:seedling: I didn’t know PLANTS could talk. :seedling:

World Nations stands for all the good people and alliances of E3!

Los Naciones Del Mundo quieren matar los malos que se llaman, B O O. AYUDA

WNF 4ever bby =D

5 Likes

How to be good at BD 101:
-Play with the same group of plebs for years :white_check_mark:
-Repost the same joke cause you cant think of your own :white_check_mark:
-Tell people they are bad at BD cause they dont spend $$ :white_check_mark:
-Get LD’d then cry to players from other worlds to save you :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

im not even gonna reply im just gonna drop a meme

6 Likes

:expressionless:
(20 char)

1 Like

Bunch of Noobs Managed to make nopy spent tons of money. Nopy cheated but useless cheat. Should have saved so much money for the last tick. Even so called best players make mistakes and are so desperate that they just forgot that there is a world outside BD. All the best

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

when you get the posting gang to post

o7 soldiers, never stop posting

3 Likes