Earth 3 yes yes yes

2 Likes

Summary on the era

Boo (never played with a few of em before) Planted across Asia, Europe and partially in Africa (bad idea). We ended up having to fight NBA, NBAx, Love, and M in Asia early game which didn’t go too great but we held it pretty well in my opinion despite being outnumbered. Simultaneously we had a war going on with LL in Africa because they demanded Africa from us which we probably should have given up but because they weren’t too nice about it we decided to war. Long story short LL were having a hard time capturing Africa so they felt the need to send their sub SL after us in Europe which lead to us fighting on 4 fronts simultaneously (North-East Asia - South-East Asia - Africa - EU) . A few ticks went by we talked M into staying neutral on the war and NBA instantly started sobbing that they weren’t helping them anymore so they had a conflict between them I think. After a while it was basically Love + NBA + NBAk vs 4-5 of my members in Asia and we ended up killing them twice and dying once and on the other front we had 3 members sitting in Africa doing nothing and 2 members taking back and killing SL armies in Europe (was basically a 5v1 whether you like it or not - you can sob all day about randoms attacking you but we both know they did you guys pretty much no harm at all). After a short while we ended up taking Europe and had given up hope in Asia because we were just way too outnumbered and were failing to fight on 4 fronts. Idk who it was but we had a ton of planters in our hive just spam bomb us and most of em got banned so meh - don’t wanna point any fingers at anyone but having the need for spammers and multis in a 5v1 is pretty pathetic.

So as ticks went by we lost Asia and Africa completely and decided we should change our tactics and fight on 1 front only. We came up with a pepega plan to invade Greenland full force and to just sit there and maybe take NA if we get the chance to. That didn’t go quite as planned because as soon as we stepped foot in GL DG (now known as YOLO) decided to stab us. It didn’t really affect us though because their stab was pretty lame. Because we fully retreated from Asia there weren’t that many alliances on us anymore. LL randomly decided to fly into Greenland hoping to kill us and carry on with their other wars I’m assuming but that didn’t really go too well for them.

Now we’re at the stage where LL was killed in GL and SL + YOLO + SR is fighting Boo in Greenland. In the meantime, LL is rebuilding for idk who or what but they’re rebuilding pretty quick. Let’s see how thins go from here on. Oh ye forgot to mention that DG’s sub attacked them because they didn’t want in on the stabbing and DG were crybabies about it which resulted in them fighting, by the looks their old sub is currently eating them alive.

Current rankings :

Some BRs of kills

not our kills:

10 Likes

tab moss plzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

You guys can stop with the nukes, its okay now

7 Likes

fake management post

1 Like

I have 0 workers…

1 Like

im sorry for you loss

(insert buddha in prayer)

2 Likes

3 Likes

We’re all gods
(20 characters)

2 Likes

finally im free from africa jesus christ

2 Likes

6 Likes

few kills on YOLO

9 Likes

kills on LL

Current alliance rankings - TICK 474

9 Likes

so we were marked neutral just for the screenshot from before or what? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

let the true World war begin.

thx NBAk for letting us lock you
thats 6 people btw

3 Likes

i’m so pro (please don’t show the whole thing)

5 Likes

No you’re not :frowning:

10 Likes

if you really wanna play that game of posting whole BRs (donttalk) :sunglasses:

6 Likes

tactical xp farming is all

4 Likes

3 Likes