Earth 3 restarted!

3 branches came for 200 xtals from one noob player
3%20came

One branch let me take their origin.( Pro move)
Origin

And then there was a nice samurai suicide as shown above and then …1 branch left tattered :stuck_out_tongue:
Losses

I hope those 200 xtals were definitely worth the loses. The admin gave me some candy though …

Screenshot_2

8 Likes

Good game mate :slight_smile: (20 chars)

3 Likes

23 squads to kill 45 + gain 200+ crystals. Worth it mate. Now Psi will have learned his lesson of not getting greedy with range only army

5 Likes

Was it worth when all aliance died trying to get 200 xstals ? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m honestly disappointed you’re here defending this lame play. But I’m not really surprised since that’s generally what always happens between you guys.

My only question is how did 1183 soldiers killed suddenly turn into only 23 squads? But my army of 1356 soldiers is properly calculated to give 45 squads?

Mern the little lies that some people say to just look a little better than they are.

Btw , 1183 soldiers killed amounts to 39 squads lost. ( for those who don’t wanna bother to do the math.)

7 Likes

My only wonder is why the attackers didn’t launch from a single origin. I mean, this is pretty much the exact reason why you’re supposed to. Though Neutron lost, he was able to do much more damage than he should have against an army. Good fight. Worth it to both parties most likely tbh. 1 side has gotten rid of a big nuisance it seems, the other side nearly decimated an entire army due to a mistake. Not sure what the circumstance is overall though. If this is a big war and it was just a single kill, then I’d say not worth it. If the attackers have time to recover, then worth it for them.

4 Likes

You are right, I did miscalculate. I realized it while taking a deuce but didn’t get around to correcting it. Not a good battle as is obvious but with the teams income, quick rebuild for Psi and Alp + 200 crystals richer

4 Likes

Wasn’t much of a war. Neutron was the only one with an army. Why launched from different origins? There was a race going on to cap the crystals

2 Likes

Wait a sec… How did beam and conc get affected when all the explosives havent died? This seems so weird.

5 Likes

exp

20 characters!!!

4 Likes

If only you knew the struggle for coordinated launches this era :’)

4 Likes

You should have seen us launching on relics xD

4 Likes

Just being in the alliance chat was enough for Sas lol

5 Likes

I hope nobody has seen :smile:

4 Likes

he was probably watching too much anime between ticks

4 Likes

Sorry Phil…

6 Likes

new kill

6 Likes

that satisfaction of winning r5 battles lol xD

@Gaurav so rude :frowning: you missed out on my br :frowning:

6 Likes

giraffe here lets to make things clear,

I hate share messages in my inbox but I was accused of something I didn’t do so that made me do that,

first An didn’t target you guys when IIII died, the plan was attacking LiS because we knew they are Pinoy guys we can never trust but your great diplo made us trust them :slight_smile:

diplo 102- only Leader can declare a war, make peace, promise something to other alliances, and the leader of An was the best leader in game @Psi rest of teammates even shouldn’t massage to other alliances and that was my mistake, talked with you guys because I was thinking I could trust @BlackPanther more than POB but sad he choice didn’t learn again :smiley:

I just read all my massages to you guys for finding something as promise but couldn’t find, please check those too

the last message after boo started to attack you guys, as you can see, he says we knew you wanted to start after garrisons…

Boo plan was attacking LiS but when we saw WABR posted BCs as supporting RoFL and letting LEVI take our ops, boo changed something and attacked WABR even we knew M4H was coming.
funny thing, Leakers was worried about LEVI and LEVI didn’t attack them, so that shows the deal between WABR - RoFL
anyway,
I had spies at your group chats when you were thinking you spying to us with Bilal007 lmao
my only lie was "I am in boo " in this era and past posts shows that was needed anyway.

anyway lets to come back to the story of e3,
when we made deal with LiS after you decided turned against us. we knew you have a spy inside them but I didn’t know who was it; I was just guessing Vinci but couldn’t be sure, so I pmed him on skype as BP’s post, asked him if he wanted to attack WABR,
WABR already decided to go against us at their group chats before I massaged him.
then he did his job, and
Screenshot_10
Screenshot_11

then LiS disbanded and kicked him.

I hope those can be helpful about whatever I told to someone here.
whatever it was a funny era I hope we will see more like that but before the finish, I want to say something specific because I am quitting too :stuck_out_tongue:

first @NeutronX I appreciate whatever you trying to do, that was funny to read when you were calling all world against us even they were already :smiley: but seems like you learned something this era,
whenever I am failing asleep
keep in mind you will need it later as well :wink:

@BlackPanther I wish I could trust you as can message you about all of those at skype with our language but as your post says, sharing special massages at forum, you will never be trustable for someone else, seriously i am sad about you. I wanted to trust you but I knew you still ambitious for taking revenge from me because you are thinking I razed your great team :smiley:
I am saying last time kid, you read or not, you care or not idc. I am just saying for say you later " I told you " whenever you saw whatever I see in that team. I didn’t raze your great team I wouldn’t, ppls with brain here knows whatever I did and whatever I tried for grow 4E up but that was impossible because of some greedy members, I had hoped more than years because I have respect on your dad, we were thinking, he wanted to do whatever we are trying but at the end I saw he choiced their side as well I am not bullying him, he was with them more than years and i am not cute as he can trust me %100 but the sad thing is whoever razed 4E, they are still there, and you are with whoever he told me " stay away ", so that’s impossible to grow 4E up at all.

well it was 5th you tried to beat me with your ambitious, but that funny one you asked me kill flames last era and now you helped her :smiley: i hope you can see soon ppls next to you will keep use you on this way.
i really wanted to teach you about this game and ppls, remember who was the one next you when none was, so that hurts me see bad post about you even from your friends/teammates at groupchats you aren’t inside,
i am just advising you last thing - never show to other ppls if someone tell you something as special.
I am the enemy of you in your mind so think about why I didn’t show anything special about 4E
well, I hope that one was enough because you will not have a chance to troll me again for a long time.

@BaBaBaBaBane you showed me you are a good enemy as a good teammate and will be always my friend I hope next time you can train army as anti-me :smiley:
@ Shib you are the best
@sasuke96 I feel like I really missed playing with you as like old times this era bae thanks for giving that honor to me again.
@trajic1 my second era as most stressfully but this time I was more useful I am guessing sir will try to grow up till next time. anyway thanks for the be my teacher as you always were, I’m being more honored for being your member every single era.
@Psi thanks for to save us from everything this era, you are the best leader sure and best friend for whoever can deserve your friendship.
@Leobratce congratulations for Boat and thanks for to make us open Boat page without cursing to this game
@Gaurav thanks to helping me as learning from my mistakes sir.
@ Yaz > Bilal
@ Bilal > Yaz
@Djina thanks for the inviting me this era.
PS was funny to play against you as always, I hope you can find members who are not cheating and can be more active next time.

and whoever I couldn’t post as a tag here, all Boo thanks for joining this era I’ll never forget whatever you guys did awesome this era and feel free to pm me about same always.

I will be offline for some time, can’t guess how long but I can say as long as I can lol maybe I will try to save blues at this time but I can call it

I quit
but not like @trajic1

love y’all

• ALP
    the noobiest member of T
11 Likes

Era isn’t over yet and he already quit

7 Likes