Earth 3 era 135 - Battle of the chevron noobs

Interesting era so far

Screenshot from the ticks we planted. Around that time MFIA was rank 1 alliance and BoS was drastically behind on power, however, BoS ended out coming out on top. MFIA ended up rapidly falling and a few of their members joined their former enemies idk what happened there but kinda sad to see :stuck_out_tongue:

Some noob called Mushi started attacking us from Bos and war broke out between us. The war was heavily going in BoS favour as we had just planted, however, it is a bit more balanced right now.

Here are a few screenshot of Mushi flaming us for no reason early game

The noob was full launching 30 squads on our empty bases and bragging about conquering us because we had no armies

Basically, we’ve been warring ever since and this noob did an 11 eta attack on a base and ended up dying. Here are all the BRs so far:

1st kill noob got cocky and full launched without having and sp on his origin we had 5 people send resources to this one noob to be able to even build those squads lol

This last battle just happened. We locked the guy and launched eta 4 however, due to our shitty ass luck the lockdown lasted 3 ticks.

our chat was malding for a good few minutes

and ye he ended up taking the fight xD

Either way both sides are putting up a good fight so far lets keep it up :smiley:

Current rankings as of tick 665:

Bos main^

BoS sub^

us^

Alliance territories:

9 Likes

not exactly a chevron war anymore since there is one gay impostor with 2 silver bars right there :eyes:

4 Likes

When the enemy tries to counter build you but they actually have like -2 Intelligence and dont realize you can do the same thing.

6 Likes

Would you guys just quit already? :thinking:

1 Like

No! -.- Brs are important.

8 Likes

cute op wall you’ve got there :DD

4 Likes

looks like someone changed the color of the wall

6 Likes

Uhhhh wait, one of the rank 1 alliance players looks a little blue :open_mouth: What’s that about?

4 Likes

No Idea :eyes:
wait till he logs tho so the score drops

3 Likes

logged in finally

1 Like

did they kick him out :open_mouth:

1 Like

Update:

BRs:

BC Wars:

Enemy side:

Both this Mushi noob and only here bro blues noob talk so much smack and BCs saying that we’re running around with spams. Turns out they had to run away 4 continents away from our spams :stuck_out_tongue:

Our side:

Also this:

noobs replaced with trash crybaby Plo

If you’re reading this Plo - delete - this - GAME - YOU’RE - SO - BAD - YOU - LITTLE - CRYBABY - GO - PLAY - TETRIS

4 Likes

For ease of access Plo, wouldn’t want you getting lost on the way.

3 Likes

I love to see PLO can still get a rise out of people. Lol.

Btw have I told you all how nice it is to be enjoying real life instead of playing BD?

Anyways keep posting…I’m enjoying the banter. Forums been dead lately.

:popcorn:

He’s a pathetic sore loser. The only reason I posted that is to provoke him a bit so at least he puts up a bit of a fight as his teammates are nothing but garbage. Knowing PLO though we’ll just get an “I quit whilst I’m rank 1 cus I suck” :clown_face:

3 Likes

To be clear im also not playing just enjoying :slight_smile: the way battledawn is supposed to be played- from your real life :smiley:

2 Likes

im coming to take my revenge from nopy n bilal
wait me bitch

2 Likes

BRs update:

Thought I’d point this out as well:

This noob went from that to this in a few ticks

Funny thing that we predicted them making excuses like 6h before he posted that as well xD just waiting for more excuses for now

The noob now :stuck_out_tongue: was last caught op farming for Plo around his base before leaving/being kicked.

World map update as of tick 846:

New walls in Europe and west Africa

7 Likes

adding this to the BC excuses, we literally knew they’d say “THEY BOOSTED SO HARD” lmao

4 Likes

Are any relics out yet?