Earth 3-Era 119

stopppp be nice to me ;(;(

1 Like

Didnt wanna say anything cause i was hidden , but yea this era dumb af lol

you weren’t hiding very well lmao…

1 Like

Looks like MEX had someone plant in the OP wall in africa to cross their armies to africa from sa, however that person then left the MEX alliance last minute, bouncing back all their armies.

Gays are now taking their origin. lets see if they can get enough squads there in time.

3 Likes

fnf… once a bitch always a bitch :smiley:

gg guys it was fun while it lasted

3 Likes

hahahahahahaha ofc it was fnf, also all those kills were against the one person who looks like they were defending? So im assuming they just didnt bother logging to move anything? Not really that impressive imo uchi

Faker please take me away from this torment ;(

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

yOU LOVE TO SEE IT

3 Likes

Omg we had an R5 too? wthh

i will post brs tomorrow when i get some time :slight_smile:

tenor

2 Likes

Wrong, he was online, he came to me from the north, maybe he wasnt trying idk, but he was on but was overconfident because i killed most of those with 1 squad, (15 inf arm and 15 dmg beam inf) and as you can see he had very little AI, he maybe thought i was just spamming arms
and if he was off, then thats on him for coming to front lines and going offline 3 ticks from my colony
Didnt come to impress, came to troll mex and ima post whatever i want when i want :wink:

good job FNF!

2 Likes

lol you dont actually think your team is good right? FNF fucked over Mex while you guys died a solid 10+ times

2 Likes

Sorry, and you are??

Yes, I’m aware (placing as a team who thought the era would be dead and we would simply farm it) some of my noobs lost armies 3x times cause we lacked activity but we still managed to hold as soon as someone would die (the active ones would hold out)
Mex beated us in activity…
We beated each other one way or the other, and they played well too
So, I’m not going to bitch about it
If FNF did not make them bounce he would fuck us up
it was like poking his nose in a war which was not his, however
whoever tried to use him for their own good fucked himself up
Good game to everyone who played in Mex :slight_smile: <3

Haha we both know that battle doesn’t happen if era isn’t 1500 ticks but GG it was fun all around :slight_smile: