Earth 3 - Era 111 Discussion

join me bro in this magnificent world war, we will war N TCA TCAs REIS RISE RIP N1, and after they die we will war Once TROL KHAN Sexy and after they die I will kick you and then me and you can fight until one of us dies

5 Likes

very plan.
much good.

4 Likes

Now only B needs to step up. C’mon gay bois, we all love a 3some

2 Likes

B maybe fighting Cock

1 Like

Actually no, I’m not that petty. Also I’m not the leader. Once just broke NAP with my team. Before that moment we didn’t lift a single finger against them.

1 Like

Lol
Just got this from our leader. Our communication with Khan. It was N who messaged Khan to help them against us and PS tried to paint them as our plants.

and the little side note of N also approaching Cock. As if their plants aren’t enough and many subs/allies. they also went trying to recruit 2 more alliances. lol desperation. they knew they stood no chance huh PS.

TCAs is your sub. TCAs attacked us both in Asia and in Europe before we lifted a finger against TCA.

Continue on

1 Like

Subs causing a war again?? E2 flashbacks
Although I can’t say I’m against it, makes eras (forum) fun to watch XD

Rafay is so sexy :smiley:

1 Like

how smart this cunt is acting

1 Like

they’ve been attacking us from tick 1 and lets say we never planted REIS they just sided with us and planned to attack you :3

1 Like

That’s tbh sounds to be more like he was getting cock to not bother Khan so they can help

This thread is pure gold.

4 Likes

@AverageNoJoe you need to move out this eot

3 Likes

np np, easy peasy (cool)

2 Likes

Never knew a team is so desperate to get spammers just to win a war…no one fights main and sub only always have to cheat and get friends/randoms to do their dirty work sad…

Just from reading this page i literally learn a lot about PS and BlackPanther lol just 2 noobs that need spammers to do their dirty work…explains why these 2 players need soo many subs/spammers they don’t have a good enough team lets just leave it at that lol…

But as stated above about N switching 2 players just for 300 extra armour boost that is sad…they should all get banned for that…Wheres @Ilona when she should be banning all of N players for cheating haha play fair noobs

2 Likes

This isn’t against the rules and have personally seen Gaurav and others say it’s a “Good play”.

The only thing they’re even bitching and moaning about is that theyre FARMING them like conqs afterwards.

2 Likes

who is this clown?
you sux mate imma find dady antrax for you XD

It’s fair enough play. Done it before but it’s been one offs as we’ve kept the players in. Or it was ban.

The rest of it though lol, do what you can to try to win eh. Reis = BP’s friends.
You’ve seen the messages, Khan was approached by N to help N. We didn’t ask for help but if it came down to N or I. They chose I since N was attacking them.

we swapped out a member for the armor maker then, and keept him in the alliance after that.

also its one major dif here, at least when me and G did it we did it for one member ( and like we saif we keept that member. N have been planting 2-3 people to make armor and its been multiple times when they have been locked down.

but the biggest part is that they insta kick them and conq them after, why we are irritated.

1 Like