It is “I” and TROL vs TCA, TCAS, REIS, RISE, RIP, and N

4 Likes

Ok cool I will help AGE win the era then
but if this is true then very sad, i know what i must do now

2 Likes

Also, is B neutral in all this?

1 Like

Aww Jason that much alliances against you
You’re so innocent, you can simply dm uchi in private to help you and not cry here lol

1 Like

Also uchi wants to know who is playing In who
@Uchi I’m in N with a couple of noobs

1 Like

I stated a fact…? I like it this way :smiley: it’s fun

2 Likes

Hii
anyone know this crying noob? so i know who to smack talk on forum

5 Likes

thats neutron xd :smiley:

3 Likes

bilal is right… neutron

2 Likes

But… trolling for trolling sake is fun… :frowning:

2 Likes

Lmao

7 Likes

WHERE’S THE SALT??? C’mon shit talk each other more, I’m waking up to less than 20 new posts on the forum zzzz

2 Likes

RIP Cinderella

2 trolls down

3 Likes

I’m kinda confused why MK/ Jason ended up stabbing (attacking? idk if there were any agreements) N when their sole idea this era was to kill TCA/Neutron. Just gives TCA perfect standing to take control of the era.

N and Once are being conquered/killed left and right. Only way Once/TROL wins is if Sexy actually gets big enough armies.

Only wild card is B. I dont really know who is in it and what their allegiances/thoughts are on the era

5 Likes

Stabbing? N leader declared war on us over broadcast when we were neutral with them xD
His wishes…

3 Likes

Disregard me saying that, I’m half paying attention to era then. Dumb on N to declare war like that lmfao

5 Likes

Well Jason’s sole idea was to try and solo players and alliances. He did so and controlled SA. Neutron A) Didn’t want Jason to attack N and B) Wanted SA for TCA. This led to TCA declaring war on Jason(TROL). TCA took over SA and forced Jason to relocate. MK had planted in Africa, and N seeing him as a threat also declared war on TROL. Since TCA is allied to N, it made sense it was going to be I and Trol vs TCA and N at that point.

This is what I think happened but Jason would know best.

3 Likes

Hm I thought MK was in Russia by the time N and TROL started fighting

1 Like

When the fuck did we declare war on Trol?

2 Likes

on broadcast you big dumb bitch

1 Like