Earth 3 - Era 111 Discussion

G I saw you liked that specific comment earlier and thought it was very ironic now.

now literally EVERYONE is ‘cheating’ :exploding_head:

2 Likes

8 Likes

such posts need to be on all the threads in forum. the forum demands it to become epic

6 Likes

where is this so I can go like it

3 Likes

bd players in real life post

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’d like to send my congratulations in advance to my opponents for the good era.

I’m really disappointed in how it turned out eventually. Without those bans, I’m pretty sure we could have put up a good fight.

Caught undecided between saving my precious time or keeping up a dead fight.( a member just went rogue and killed 600 units of our ally).

I’m also really wondering if it was truly necessary to use 2 spammers in our hive against an alliance that is literally in its first major war ever in the game. ( You ‘pros’ should be disappointed in yourselves)

Screenshot_6

4 Likes

we so pro
TCA suuuuuuuuuucking noobs

7 Likes

the holy trinity of ban. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m sorry but you do not hold the trademark on that style of shit talking. Pay the real gangsta a royalty if you wanna use it.

3 Likes

I paid him all of the reds on my account, totaling to… 3.

2 Likes

really?? us “pros” shuld be disapointed?

sure i mean TCA and N alliance have only planted spammers,jammers, armour boys and members replaced at own free will.
we had TCA blind in Africa for 4 ticks with nuke heading to their army. so what did they do? they kicked and replaced with a player with ss all over.

BUT HEY! GUESS ITS FAIR CAUSE THEY ARE NOOBS AND WE ARE “PROS”

lets not forget the acc sharing or w.e. disgusting thing ur teammates did.
you might not know them, heck u might not even be aware of their cheating (which makes me question your leadership btw) but we kept up with all that bullshit

so if we steal a couple of “legit” tricks of TCA and Ns book idk how is that supposed to make us feel disappointed.

7 Likes

Just to let you know. We had a long term satellite scan placed. That was not the reason why we replaced our member.

Name one spammer or armour boy, that TCA placed. I was in that alliance and would never allow that to happen.

Yes, you should be disappointed,setting such a good example for others.

3 Likes

read carefully u dumbwit

i specifically mentioned TCA and N!!

and well as far as setting an example goes, i’d say BP set an excellent example with the spammers and armor boys.

moreover we didn’t do anything that u and your team didn’t so hypocrite much?
lets not forget the elephant in the room. the bans?!

we as an enemy set a bad example? then guess what dumb dumb. u set a bad example as leader.
makes me wonder what/who is worse here :stuck_out_tongue:

dont bother to defend yourself on this one or actually go ahead. i have nothing more to say.

quick summary - kick replace member (for w.e. reason), jammers, ion plants, acc sharing vs spammers annd jammers

slow clap

5 Likes

Lets be fair to neutron.
he didnt plant spammers, no new spammer boys was planted once N died.

however he did turn other alliances agiesnt us like khan, but thats part of the game no need to cry about that tbh just gave us EU income for free.

@NeutronX
i dont understand why you lie about africa tho, you clearly could not see the nuke, swapping out a member when nuke is eta 3 too then move.

i mean tbh its a good play to do if full jammed. unsure why you feel like you need to lie about it tho.
Srly need to stop making bs excuses all the time.

2 Likes

never accused him of spamming

that’s my accusation :smiley: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t lump alliances together just to make your point valid.

Replacing members is part of the game.
Ion plants? Bruh for real?? No.
Yes, the account sharing that happened on the team has marred the whole beauty of what we were trying to achieve this era. Can’t do much about it. But ya’ll gonna keep dragging this issue.

I think you left out you guys planting armor spammers when we trapped you.

MK, we had long term satellite scans all over. We were seeing the nuke from the moment it launched to the moment it landed. We replaced our member for a totally different reason. All members were online around that time and can confirm this. I don’t lie about things like this so stop deflecting your own character traits on me.

3 Likes

lumped them cause they are together but for your convenience i summarised your list at the end.

your new player, PHIL sucks ioned yaz’s army 2 times when he got locked so ummm… Bruh for real? yeah.

oh yes my bad. that’s to stick it to the admins who pretend to have their hands tied when people pull out such shit but its all fair right? : ) ( :

point being we probably would’ve killed a couple of them if it wasn’t for acc sharing which would’ve helped us push u harder considering 2 of the 3 were the highest power lads in your team

6 Likes

they wouldn’t be able to run from me forever :smile:

2 Likes

13 Likes