Earth-2 .... PNKA versus INF

Your main issue coming down to a whole lot of IP matching, which in itself is sus af, IPs dont randomly match theres a reason for that. I never do eots unless it is really important and everyone knows on many worlds tick timer can be off by as much as 20-25 secs thats why a core rule is to check a real clock as thats ahat tick runs on(thou this complaint is fair and has been made multiple times that the timer must be changed to real time not what arbitrary thing it follows since it follows real time anyway).
Dont say unfair bans cuase if half of you all were running same ip im amazed you guys are not banned at all. About the tick extending thats just you having the shittest luck ever as thats completely random beyond admin control i believe, even if it isnt theres no way joe would be able to do an eot move like that(also joe is inactive not corrupt).

Ive heard you guys claiming that your IP matched after using some cracked and pirated pro puffin version which in itself is an answer, do stupid things reap those rewards. EVEN then ik some people who use a cracked puffin version and it hasnt effected them. Seems to me like yall fucked up yall acc share pretty badly.

3 Likes

God knows who is right here :slight_smile: I would never account share…

Ban everyone on it :slight_smile:
Ban like 10 people don’t care end the torture
If they got proof of account sharing ban, if not then they should fix the game, and I check real time clock for eots i tally seconds to see if they match and go from there.

Why should this even be an answer lol
You missed eot cause the game is bullshit and rigged just don’t do eot

And the puffin thing is bullshit, just saw a pattern but again can prove it’s not cause of puffin cracked

2 Likes

Ips dont randomly match
I have heard many complaints b4, never oh dear our ips all matched randomly this is obv cuase game is rigged,

1 Like

I don’t know in case you’re not aware but Use of Puffin few years ago caused IP matches every day and prevented people from attacking each other(i’m taking 4-5 yrs ago). This was patched in a BD update a long time ago. Just saying that IPs matching isn’t completely impossible as you state.

6 Likes

Like I said, one of my team matched with enemy
We account shared with the enemy :slight_smile:
Won’t even mind ban trade, he is the biggest booster in their team with the biggest army

If it was the case, the war would be over in 3 ticks since we have their ace
Don’t even try and come at us for cheating lol

:fu: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not to mention, I told this to alex in the group chat the exact tick, I noticed it ( i was the first to notice)
But hey! Simple answer was
You theif, stole their servers this is justified.
Tell me it isn’t rigged, didn’t get any serious answers
If written in the rule set where
Using cracked versions of app can lead to ip match and ban
I quit

1 Like

bold assumption. Not everyone does, it turns out. Proabably a guidebook for BD shud be made. “SEE OUR CLOCK SUCKS BALLS, SO PLS REFER TO REAL TIME, HAHA”

i dont see anywhere it being mentioned…is it mentioned on Wiki? no right? Besides, i know about the faulty clock. doesnt mean everyone shud is the point i am making

2 Likes

They did. Too many ips matched. Admins have told us its under investigation. i dont understand how ips work, or how the game detects it, but they did, and i did not share account.

1 Like

Ahh thanx for clarification

1 Like

You know what this calls for?
Shit memes till alex replies wohoo

5 Likes

Use EoT at your own risk. It’s a known issue that ticks pass early, especially when a lot of actions are being performed. I died in CE due to this, yes I was upset, but at the end of the day it’s my fault.

Also, the memes are great. ty

(Note: Use a real time clock outside of game)

1 Like

This is exact problem that i am calling them out for, This is bullshit
We die cause the game is absolute garbage and what do we have to do?
“My bad, the tick passed early should have checked real clock”
Well absolutely not, if it’s because the game isn’t fixing the ongoing problems then it’s the game fault
But now it’s been like that for so so soooo long its a newbie mistake to do that.

We use IRL clock to check yeah, but when tick itself ends early then we can’t do much
For example on my timezone tick end on a 2 ticker world at
X:15 and X:45
I’ve lost count where it ended at X:14 or X:44 even it be 4-10 second’s.
On a day where it actually work’s I have made 0:01 - 0:03 eot’s like how it should be but that’s extremely rare

Thats a well known arguement, which we hoping will be resolved in bd2

1 Like

Why wait for bd2? why not now? They getting money up off scamming people
Take the money, don’t give even half the service.

Call me thief for using puffin pro cracked.
Y’all are no less :slight_smile:

Won’t stop till I get an answer that I am satisfied with.

7 Likes

Update
Me and alex went on skype chat and spammed till one side gave up
He said that this game has come a long way and reached his limit and that he is sorry for not living up the expectation.
He said to expect better from bd2 and that he will look into the matter’s i stated here :slight_smile:
Kinda satisfied

2 Likes

Madcuzbad

(20 charac)

1 Like

more brs will come :slight_smile:

11 Likes