1 Like

now now, no reason to get yer knickers in a twist :3

edit:

Glorious

4 Likes

@_Abdulrafayyy do we plant and kill em?

3 Likes

im sorry, i get angry when i gotta explain things in laymans terms to ppl
but i know english isnt first language for alot of folks so i needa keep my cool
TFO made the first hostile move. Better?
PM me if you need me to explain in further depth anything else i say. kk? cool. thanks to you my friend very much

2 Likes

Yes
20 charssssssssssss

1 Like

Its a 2v2 situation. If you choose not to fight, stfu and sit. don’t complain about dead eras when you make them dead era by not fighting.

2 Likes

Moving =/= Attacking. Plain and simple. From what I get, you had no boundaries setup, so do not be surprised when people move to your land even before NAP ends.

You broke the NAP early, for reasons that are somewhat valid, at least own it ffs. Why does your team have to get so defensive when you yourself have now clarified that you broke it anticipating the invasion??

Similar thing happened last E2, at least @Larry had the balls to admit they had broken the NAP first, and that was the end of that discussion. I suggest you change your alliance name, cause it really doesnt seem like your ego’s are low, let alone dead. Or, you know, actually own your decision.

6 Likes

Better keep ur mouth shut noob…everyone can see what’s happening

1 Like

he isn’t a noob he kicked larry’s ass last era he was with me
Sorry Larry i love you tho :smiley:

1 Like

U keep kicking ass :frowning: i wanna kick ass with u!

1 Like

sure do you have me on skype?

1 Like

YES SIR!we are connected :smiley: SALUTE.

2 Likes

What are you smoking? Lemme know, so that I never smoke the same thing and become stupid af and bitchy like you
What NAP? No NAP was broken. We were not engaged in a NAP. We were neutral.
Anything else smarty pants?

1 Like

Anyway, after this ill take my leave from this conversation, so don’t bother responding to me.

PS: I’m now highly interested in what you are smoking. The amount of contradictions in your posts on this thread, really makes one wonder…

1 Like

Tick 250 NAP, war broke out tick 300ish… anything else?
Keep smoking

yay

Also, CiE got a kill, can you guys post BR?
And also HINI started war on DoE as well
Also, idk why FS is running around telling everyone he is being teamed up against several teams.

1 Like

Thats because for a good few ticks, we were being teamed up on lol, DoE RoE PREZ and HINI were all attacking us.

But not that PREZ is all said and done, and we made peace with hini, the eras all up in the air now :wink:

1 Like

You guys didnt make any contigency plans vs PREZ. Thats on you guys lol
You never warred DoE and HINI same time
You guys ceasefired. Then came for us.

1 Like

Yes i agree that we messed up a little bit with PREZ. But that doesn’t mean that fs’s statement was wrong because we were being teamed up on, PREZ didnt have to attack us, but i was told that they were ordered to attack us.

And yes DoE was attacking around the same time as HINI when they come AA with 60+ squads and when they were in SA for a short period.

So what FS said wasnt wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you guys were way past ceasefired with HINI when we launched those squads in AA.
What are you saying
If we wanted to attack while HINI was we would have stormed AA with real squads prior to you guys taking our network.
You guys ceasefired. And moved to eastern tip of SA. We saw it with our own eyes. Dont lie lol
And it took us a while to launch into AA after that. Id say a good 15-20 ticks

1 Like