Earth 2, New era {90}

Oh no HINI has been wiped off from North America, seems like Fall of Ego will be replacing it

2 Likes

The war is now DoE, RoE, FoE, AoE vs CiE (previously TFO) and TF0.

1 Like

You sure?
FoE popped out of nowhere and died just as fast, there was no plan to make that team, AoE were spammers that said “we are allies now” after they spammed us and died…they are not in the war either as far as I can tell

2 Likes

Aight I was going off of FS’s view of the situation
Its actaully DoE and The true sub RoE vs CiE and their own sub TF0 (maybe they will also go through a name change).

1 Like

So proud of planting so many alliances? Ur like this 4e guy

1 Like

Tf0 in a single screenshot…
Looks like they fighting u?
Honestly,some one should stop this easy farming of dead eras

1 Like

Tic 415 alliance Territories
DoE, RoE, and PREZ vs CiE and remnants of TF0.

CiE has started to take losses and has fallen back to defend AA against Cedrics swarm of alliances.

To clarify, AoE didnt just say we are allies now. They spoke with a member of DoE and requested to be a sub, which DoE agreed to. FoE was established by someone who was supposed to join RoE and later left FoE and the new leader is loyal to DoE. (Neither AoE or FoE have come in contact with CiE forces)

2 Likes

Lets plant E2 guys and help against the gang bang
Skype : Abdul.rafay64 feel free to message we can coordinate and decide coords.

3 Likes

TFO attacked us first, then they complain.
They claim they killed our sub, then they still complain.
They kick us and our sub our of AA, then complain.
2 TFO armies dead, with no skill required. They just sat and didnt move.
Idk where they are getting gang banged?
Complaining about farming eras? This is a new alliance/fam playing together for the first time.
We had about 3-4 semi active friends who formed a sub, everyone else are randomly recruited and or met for the first time this era. We only had 9 players start of era, recruiting one person from the map.
We didnt plant with a ton of people.
You guys launched into Africa with armies all different ETAs, not our fault your invasion was a failure.
We’ve had tons of spammers in our land.
TFO horrible diplo was their own doing.
250 tick NAP with us (again they attacked first, we were letting them war HINI 1v1)
And no relation with PREZ. If they left their rear open to an attack, its not our fault.
We didnt call friends to spam or plant. Everyone we are allied with we met and spoke with during this era. Big difference.
TFO sub planting in africa to spam too. We did no such thing.
PREZ wasnt our sub.
Youre fighting DoE and like…4 members of our sub?
If thats a gang bang well then oh well, get banged!
I think Bomb is killing PREZ as we speak.
THEBEST wanted to join sub, then formed a sub, then disbanded sub, to join Teaa alliance, because Teaa alliance wanted to take NA for themselves, so HINI and Teaa fighting FoE in NA as far as I know.

alliance territories tick 422
2 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GlumAptBactrian-size_restricted.gif

3 Likes

… I just wanna clarify… we didnt attack first… our op that we planted in africa was attacked, and so we did the same to the ops in AA… Cedric even said himself no boundaries were set on the nap so there was no reason for our op to be attacked… end of

1 Like

Lol. To clarify, DoE made ops in AA, said their wasnt borders established, which is true. I was mad but let it go. we put an op in Africa and sent a small number of squads to begin building a network. (since they had a network in AA) and they took our op. We retaliated by removing DoE and RoE network in AA. Seems pretty fair to me lol.

2 Likes

I dont know if you guys think we are stupid, but we saw all your armies moving East, and you made peace with HINI…
doesnt take a genius to put 2 and 2 together lmao
We didnt bring armies to AA, we had some spams
If you guys cant see the difference, then idk what to say, its a pointless conversation.
Literally see all your armies moving to East SA. Like atleast 5-7 armies. All gathering in most eastern part of Brazil… And i think 2 of you actually launched into Africa.
You guys think we didnt have SS?
It was so obvious.

1 Like

PREZ dies to BOMB

5 Likes

So youre saying that you officially attacked first. That’s what I am reading at least.

2 Likes

Yes, nice work

1 Like

Can we just all agree that DoE and TFO damn well knew they were gonna fight each other, lets cut the finger pointing

3 Likes

Literally not even on this world, but found it hilarious to say that TFO ( CIE? ) started it when you’re also saying you attacked their OP because it was “so obvious” they were going to attack ( but hadn’t yet )

Of course, preemptive attacking is acceptable… but could have swore you guys were the one’s throwing accusations?

2 Likes

We had done sat scans for 10 ticks before hand, 40 squads from multiple TFO players moved to an op at the eastern tip of south america, then a TFO outpost was placed on the western tip of africa. Thats not a very innocent move.

1 Like

Of course not :3

But who attacked first?

1 Like